AIIMS PG Application Form 2018
AIIMS PG Application Form: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi will conduct AIIMS PG Entrance Exam for admission to Post Graduate Courses (MD/MS/M.Ch (6 years)/DM (6 years)/ MDS). The AIIMS Post Graduate Entrance Exam will be conducted in the month of November 2017. The AIIMS PG Application Form will available from 12th September 2017 to 3rd October 2017. So, Interested and Eligible applicants can fill up the AIIMS PG Application Form online at official site of AIIMS.
Overview of AIIMS PG
- Organized Authority: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
- Examination Name: All India Institute of Medical Sciences Post Graduate Entrance Exam
- Commonly Known As: AIIMS PG
- AIIMS PG 2018 Exam Date: 12th November 2017
- Exam Level: National level
- Courses offered: PG courses (MD/MS/M.Ch (6 years)/DM (6 years)/ MDS)
- Information About: AIIMS PG Application Form
- Official Site: aiimsexams.org
AIIMS PG Eligibility Criteria
- For admission to MD/MS course, applicants must possess MBBS degree and for admission to MDS course, applicants must hold a BDS degree from recognized university.
- The minimum aggregate marks should be acquired by applicants belonging to General/OBC category is 55% marks and 50% marks for SC/ST category applicants.
- Applicant must have completed the required period of 12 months compulsory rotating Internship/Practical training on or before 30th July 2018.
AIIMS PG Application form Fee
- General/OBC applicants: 1000
- SC/ST applicants: 800
- Payment Mode: through Credit card/Debit card or Net Banking
AIIMS PG Application Form 2018
- Eligible and interested applicants can apply Online Application for AIIMS PG on its official site AIIMS Click here.
- Then click on Academic Course Tab.
- Now applicants can click on the New Registration link for AIIMS PG Application form.
- Once clicked for New Registration the applicant will be directed to instruction page.
- After reading the all instructions, click on Proceed button.
Steps for filling up AIIMS PG Application Form
Step 1: AIIMS PG Registration Form
- On clicking the Proceed button next page appear will be the new applicant registration form.
- Applicant should fill required details such as Name, DOB, Course applied for, Address, Gender, Category, etc.
- After filling the required details click on Register button. On successful a message will display on screen containing Applicant Id and Password. An SMS and Email will also sent to registered email id and mobile no. having login credentials.
Step 2: Qualification Details
- After 1st step of registration process is complet, Than next step is to fill academic qualification details.
- Applicant should fill all the required qualification details such as Undergraduate examination, Internship and Medical Registration details and then click on Save and Proceed button.
Step 3: Make Payment
- Payment of application fee can also only be done online through Credit card/Debit card & Net Banking.
- Take printout of fee payment receipt generated & complete further steps of application process.
Step 4: City Choice
- Applicants can also choose exam centre city from city availability list. City once selected & submitted cannot be changed.
Step 5: Upload Images
- Applicants need to upload their recent passport size photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression in JPEG/JPG format.
- The size of the image files should be between 10KB to 100KB.
Step 6: Print Registration Form
- Applicant must take print of AIIMS PG Application Form January 2018once all steps of application are complet. Then , Click on submit button and take printout of Registration Slip.
- Application form contains all the information provided by applicant during online registration.
- Check all the information in application form, if some enter details is to be correct then click on edit button, do the necessary corrections and then click on final submit button.
- Then, Take the print of the AIIMS PG Online Application Form 2018 after final submission of form.
Tentative AIIMS PG Important Dates
- AIIMS PG Online registration 2018 date:12th September 2017 to 3rd October 2017
- AIIMS PG Exam date: 12th November 2017
- AIIMS PG result notification date: 18th November 2017
- First Counselling of AIIMS PG: 7th December 2017
- Second Counselling of AIIMS PG : 18th December 2017
- Open Counselling for AIIMS PG Medical admission: in the month of December 2017
Click here to apply online AIIMS PG Application Form
Applicants can register at examhelpline.in for more information about AIIMS PG Application Form 2018, counselling for admission, AIIMS PG Admission 2018, exam results, AIIMS PG Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2018. So , Wish you all the best for AIIMS PG 2018 to all the applicants.
#AIIMS PG Application Form 2018#on line application form of AIIMS PG#AIIMS PG Admission 2016#AIIMS PG Application Form#AIIMS PG Application Form 2017#AIIMS PG Application Form July 2016#AIIMS PG Eligibility Criteria 2016#AIIMS PG Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2016#AIIMS PG July 2016 Application Form#aiimsexams.org#apply Online Application for AIIMS PG 2016#counselling for admission#exam results