Bihar MBBS Cutoff

The Cutoff of Bihar MBBS will be released in online mode. The BCECE (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board) will prepare the Bihar MBBS Cutoff based on NEET qualifying marks. Candidates will have to meet the Cutoff of Bihar MBBS BDS to take admission in MBBS and BDS course in private and colleges of Bihar state. Candidates who wish to want admission in medical and dental colleges of Bihar will have to secure the minimum qualifying marks for Bihar MBBS Admission . The Bihar MBBS BDS Cutoff is a lowest mark for seat allotment of Bihar MBBS . All admission of Bihar MBBS will be done through the merit list of the Bihar MBBS BDS . After declaring the merit list, the counselling of Bihar MBBS will be stated. In the Cutoff Bihar MBBS , candidate’s category, opening rank and closing rank will available. The Bihar MBBS Cutoff Category Wise will be published for different category to know candidate’s rank and marks in the merit list of Bihar MBBS . Read entire article for get information regarding the Bihar MBBS Cutoff.

Bihar MBBS Cutoff

The admission committee, BCECE (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board) will release the Bihar MBBS Cutoff. The Cutoff of Bihar MBBS will be different for different category applicants. Candidates will have to qualify the NEET examination to enter in the Bihar MBBS Admission . In Bihar state, there are 9 MBBS and 1 BDS colleges to offer admission in  MBBS seats and  BDS seats. Below is given the required marks for NEET and Bihar MBBS Cutoff .

Category of Applicant

Cutoff

SC/ST/OBC

40%

PH

45%

General

50%

Bihar MBBS NEET Cutoff

In Bihar state, admission to 15% All India Quota Reserved Seats will be held by the Medical Counselling Committee. Candidates who want to get admission in MBBS and BDS Colleges in Bihar then they will to clear the NEET Examination. Only those candidates are shortlisted for all India quota seats who meet the Bihar MBBS NEET Cutoff which is declared by the MCC. Candidates can read the Expected CBSE NEET Cutoff in the listed below:

  • General Category – 50 percentile (360 marks)
  • Under Reservation Category – 40 percentile (288 marks)
  • PH – Reserved Category – 45 percentile (288)
  • PH – General Category – 45 percentile (324)

Bihar MBBS Last Year Cut off Marks

Bihar MBBS Counselling will be conducted in two phase or sessions. BCECE has declared all the details about to last year admission session and Cutoff marks of the Bihar MBBS. Here, we provide below last year category wise Bihar MBBS Cut off sores on which admission was closed.

Cut off marks after First Round of Counselling

Candidate’s Category

Cut off

DQ

270

ST

352

SC

361

EBC

449

RCG

464

BC

472

General

489

 

Cut off marks after Second Round of Counselling

Candidate’s Category

Cut off

DQ

153

ST

326

SC

330

EBC

448

RCG

462

BC

462

General

462

Important Points of Bihar MBBS BDS Cut off

  • After the Counselling of Bihar MBBS , BCECE (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board) will publish the final Cutoff of Bihar MBBS .
  • After the Bihar MBBS Counselling, the Bihar MBBS Cutoff marks are released and admission process of Bihar MBBS will be started.
  • The admission of Bihar MBBS will be conducted based on information of the candidates that has been submitted to MBBS and BDS colleges of Bihar.
  • The Cutoff of Bihar MBBS BDS will include details like opening (maximum) rank, closing (minimum) rank with the scores.
  • Based on final Bihar MBBS BDS Cutoff, the Bihar MBBS Merit List will be listed by the BCECE (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board).

The Bihar MBBS Merit List will be prepared based on NEET score/merit list and applicant’s rank. The Bihar MBBS Cutoff will be available in online mode on its website. The counselling process and seat allotment will be complete on merit list of Bihar MBBS . The counselling process of Bihar MBBS will be conducted in the month of July, . The Counselling committee will be held admission to 85% state reserved quota seats and remaining admission to 15% all India quota seats through MCC Based on NEET Cutoff .

For more details about Entrance Exam and other educational details then Register in Examhelpline.in.

#bihar mbbs cutoff#Bihar MBBS Cutoff#Cutoff of Bihar MBBS#Cutoff of Bihar MBBS BDS#Bihar MBBS BDS Cutoff#Bihar MBBS Admission#Counselling of Bihar MBBS#Bihar MBBS Cutoff Category Wise#Merit List of Bihar MBBS#Seat Allotment of Bihar MBBS#Bihar MBBS NEET Cutoff#Bihar MBBS Cutoff marks#Examhelpline

Related Posts