BVP PHARMUG B Pharm and Pharm D Admission 2018
BVP (Bharti Vidyapeeth University), Pune has encouraged for Application form for take Admission into B. Pharm and Pharm D curriculum of the University by All India combined Entrance Test PHARMUG – 2018. The qualify students must be obvious the Exam to obtain Admitted to the specified course for 2018/ 2018 sessions. Bharti vidyapeeth Deemed University is group of higher educational institutions. The university conduct Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University common Entrance Test (BVP CET) for Admission in to different UG (Under graduate) PG (Post graduate) coursed that are presented through the BVP and its affiliated colleges. BVP CET 2018 will be organized individually for Engineering, Medical, Management, Nursing, etc. And acquire all obligatory information regarding to the BVP PHARMUG B Pharm and Pharm D Admission 2018
Here we are informing the detailed details concerning to BVP CET 2018 and also information regarding to the BVP PHARMUG B Pharm and Pharm D Admission 2018 and All students find details regarding to Admission, offered course, Application form, Important of exam, Admit card, eligible criteria and many other information of BVP PHARMUG B.Pharm and Pharm.D Admission 2018 from here in this side. And get all important information for BVP PHARMUG B Pharm and Pharm D Admission 2018
BVP PHARMUG Admission 2018
Students can apply for the common Entrance Test to Admission in B. Pharm and Pharm D course from the official site as timetable Dates. Student will be admitted to in courses in Pune College of Pharmacy, Pune BVP (Bharti Vidyapeeth University) on the source of the Merit attain through them in the All India Entrance Test PHARMUG 2018. Admit card will be issued for the Entrance Exam before the Examination which will be held in the month of June 2018. And result will be confirmed after the examination. Get all details about BVP PHARMUG B Pharm and Pharm D Admission 2018
Brief overview About BVP PHARMUG B Pharm and Pharm D Admission 2018
- organization Name : BVP (Bharti Vidyapeeth University), Pune
- examination Name : BVP PHARMUG BPharm and Pharm D entrance exam 2018
- examination Type : (UG ) Under Graduate
- Course Name:Pharm and Pharm.D.
- Category: University Entrance Exams
- Here details About: BVP PHARMUG B Pharm and Pharm D Admission 2018
- Status: Available soon
- Official website: bharatividyapeeth.edu
BVP PHARMUG B Pharm and Pharm D Exam Important Dates 2018
Last date for submitting the completed from
Issue of admission card / admit card
Date of BVP PHARMUG BPharm and Pharm D Entrance examination
Date of result announcement
Date of Answer key
Date of counselling round will start
Class will be start on
BVP PHARMUG B Pharm and Pharm D Admission Admit card 2018
- Admission card for BVP PHARMUG B Pharm and Pharm D Admission Will be sending out through the post to students under certificates of posting.
- The Admission card will specify the Roll number and exam centre selected to the students with its Address.
- The students must not mutilate this Admission card or transform any Entry made within after is has been genuine through the University Authorities.
- In case the admission card is not received by a students as 9th June 2018 she/he must contact the worried selected centre 10th June 2018 on for collecting a photocopy Admission card. In cases a students have to carry two (2) copies of his photo and a verification of submission/mailing of Application from with him.
Seats Intake for BVP PHARMUG B Pharm and Pharm D Admission 2018
B.Pharm Seats Intake
- The yearly intake of first year B.Pharm course is 100 candidates out of these 60 seats are in the grant-in-aid division and enduring 40 seats are under Non- Grant partition. All the candidates admitted during PHARMUG 2018 exam will be admitted on seats accepted through the pharmacy council of India and AICTE.
Pharm.D Seats Intake
- Intake ability 30 seats and 15% seats are reserved for foreign/ (non- resident – India) NRI/PIO/ OCI / Institutional Quota merit class students.
BVP PHARMUG B Pharm and Pharm D Admission Entrance Test fee 2018
Candidates who want to take Admission in PHARMUG BPharm and Pharm D Entrance Test fee 2018 down with Application from fee.
- For all candidates Entrance Examination fee is Rs. 1,450/ only.
- Candidate can pay the fee via Demand Draft (DD).
- Demand Draft of Rs. 1450/- payable at pune drawn on any Nationalized Bank of on Bharti Sahakari Bank in favor of the Registrar, Bharti vidyapeeth Deemed University, pune.
- The Entrance examination fee is non- Refundable.
Eligibility criteria of BVP PHARMUG B Pharm and Pharm D Admission 2018
Eligibility criteria of B.Pharm course
- The candidate must be an Indian National.
- He has to create verification in support of his nationality from a knowledgeable Authority.
- “Eligibility criteria for Maharashtra state students and outside Maharashtra state students for Admission to 1st year of Degree course in Pharmacy-
- Candidates must be an Indian National and should have passed the HSC (12th class) examination of Maharashtra state board of secondary & also higher secondary education or it’s the same examination with subject physics, chemistry, English and biology/ mathematics / biotechnology / technical vocational subject and protected as a minimum 45 % marks for the General category .
- Candidates must be an Indian national and must have passed the HSC (12th class) examination of Maharashtra state board of secondary and also higher secondary education or its the same examination with subject physics, chemistry, English and biology/ mathematics / biotechnology / technical vocational subject and secured as a minimum 40 % marks for SC/ ST/OBC category and person with disability belonging only to Maharashtra state.
- The candidates asserting seats below 15 % supernumerary part reserved for NRI’s, persons of India origin and foreign National have to apply openly to the registrar bharti vidyapeeth deemed university, pune. Their merit list will be decided regarding to the marks attained at HSC(12th class board) or its equivalent exam through physics, chemistry as obligatory subjects and one of the following subjects that is biology or mathematics or biotechnology or computer science and should have passed in English subjects.
- The candidates should have appeared for the all India Entrance Test PHARMUG- 2018 organized through this university.
- Candidates who have cleared diploma course in pharmacy (ER 1991) with at least 45 % marks from AICTE accepted colleges from Maharashtra state or it’s the same will also be qualify or the admission to 1st year B. PHARM. (1 semester) course.
- Candidates appearing in the 2nd year of diploma in pharmacy exam will also succeed for appearing in PHARMUG- 2018.
Eligibility criteria of Pharm D course
- 10 + 2 exam with physics and also chemistry as obligatory subject down with one of the following subjects: biology and also mathematics
- A pass in Pharm .D course from an institution accepted through the pharmacy council of India U/C 12 of the pharmacy Act.
- Some other qualification accepted through the pharmacy council of India as the same to any of the above exam.
- Candidate appearing in H.S.C or 2nd year D.Pharm will also be eligible for appearing in Pharm.D 2011.
- Candidate’s age Less than 17 years on or previous to 31st December of the year of Admission to the course.
BVP PHARMUG Result & Merit list 2018
Later than finished exam all student just waiting for the result and much worried about it. So, the result of PHARMUG 2018 will be accessible in the office of the bharti Vidyapeeth University, pune and at our designated centres at navi Mumbai and New Delhi on the programmed date. It will be also present on our Examhelpline portal, And also at official website.
BVP PHARMUG B Pharm and Pharm D counselling 2018
Banaras Hindu University will hold the counselling as the examination result have confirmed The organizing authority will be going to conduct computerized counselling arrangement for Admission to various courses the session 2018. At the time of BVP PHARMUG B Pharm and Pharm D counselling the students bring their valid (original) documents as in Admit card, Age confirmation of birth date, High school Marks, and 10th and 12th Marks certificate etc.
Documents in original required at the time of BVP PHARMUG B.Pharm & Pharm.D counselling 2018
- Fist of fall your counselling latter.
- Admit Card of BVP PHARMUG B.Pharm & Pharm.D Entrance Examination.
- Migration & Transfer certificate.
- Mark sheet of 10th (X) and also 12th (XII) class.
- GAP Degree certificates. (If applicable).
- Certificate of medical fitness.
- SC/ST/OBC cast certificate issued through the Govt.of Maharashtra.
- Disability certificate of physically challenged students.
- School leaving certificate for confirmation of date of birth.
- 6 most recent passport size- photo with you name which written on backside.
How to Apply for BVP PHARMUG B Pharm and Pharm D Admission 2018
Students who are qualified for BVP PHARMUG B Pharm and Pharm D Admission 2018 they have to fill up the Application form. Steps given below -
- The BVP PHARMUG B.Pharm & Pharm.D Application Form will be announced from June 2018 and available till to 3rd June 2018.
- Go to the official website of BVP (Bharti Vidyapeeth University), Pune.
- Previous to the fill up application form read all details carefully.
- Than after that students fill up all important details which require like- Name, Mobile number, birth date, education data, and other details, etc.
- upload your pass port size photograph & signature with particular size
- Click on “submit button”.
- Take a print out of your Application form for future use only.
Here in this side all students get most important details about BVP PHARMUG B Pharm and Pharm D Admission 2018 Students can make registration to stay connect with us and for most current details regarding any kind of examination.
If any others information regarding to every kind of examination, answer key, admits card, result and any current announcement kindly visit our site Examhelpline. For extra information regarding any examination you can also visit our facebook and twitter side.
#all India combined entrance test Pharmug#bharti vidyapeeth deemed university pune#BVP#BVP CET#Pharmug#pharmacy program#Pharm D#Bpharm#bvdu pune cet#BVP PHARMUG Bpharm#BVP PHARMUG Pharm D#BPharm and Pharm D#Eligibility criteria of Bpharm course#Eligibility criteria of Pharm D course#BVP PHARMUG Result & Merit list