Chhattisgarh MBBS Application Form 2017 available from 10th July
The application form of Chhattisgarh MBBS BDS 2017 will be released only in online mode. The Chhattisgarh MBBS 2017 Application Form will be available in the month of June, 2017. Candidates who want to need admission to MBBS and BDS course in government and private colleges in state of Chhattisgarh will have to fill and submit the Chhattisgarh MBBS Application Form 2017. All applicants can receive or access the application form from official website after it’s available. To get admission in the MBBS and BDS course in Chhattisgarh, candidates will have to qualify the NEET 2017. Before filling the application form of Chhattisgarh MBBS 2017, candidates are requested to read the eligibility criteria of Chhattisgarh MBBS 2017. Only those candidates will allow for admission who has met the Chhattisgarh MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2017. Candidates will have to provide the personal details, educational qualification and contact details in the application form. Incomplete or Incorrect application form will not be accepted. All candidates have to payment of fees for Chhattisgarh MBBS Application Form 2017. After filling the application form, Chhattisgarh MBBS BDS Counselling procedure 2017 will start by the counselling committee. Read full article for more details about the Application form.
Steps to Fill Chhattisgarh MBBS 2017 Application Form
The application form of Chhattisgarh MBBS 2017 will be released in online mode. Candidates will have to follow these steps to fill and submit the Chhattisgarh MBBS BDS Application Form 2017.
Step – 1 Receiving the Application Form
- Candidates will have to visit the official website for the Counselling Form of Chhattisgarh MBBS 2017 and find the link of the Chhattisgarh MBBS Application Form 2017.
- Click on link and online registration form will be available in your system.
- In application form, candidates will have to fill all required details like personal and academic information.
Step 2 – Filling the Application Form
- After accessing the Registration Form of Chhattisgarh MBBS, applicants will be entered to their personal details, academic details and contact information in the application form of Chhattisgarh MBBS BDS 2017.
- Personal Details: Candidates will have to enter their personal details like name, mother’s full name, father’s full name, gender and DOB (date of birth). All given details will be validate and same as 10th and 12th standard certificate.
- Educational Details: All candidates will have to give the academic information like 10th standard and 12th standard subjects selected, Score obtained in 10th and 12th class and percentage, name of school and last attended board name.
- Contact Details: Candidates will have to provide the mobile number, current residential address, permanent address, pin code, district and state in Chhattisgarh MBBS Application Form 2017.
- Other Details: Candidates must be required to fill category, religion, Driving License number, Aadhar Card number, applicant’s account number, etc.
Step – 3 Creating Login ID
After filling the application form, the candidates will be required to submit the Chhattisgarh MBBS Application Form 2017 and confirm notification.
Step – 4 Payment of Fee
- After submitting the Chhattisgarh MBBS Registration Form, Candidates will be directed to the webpage of challan form.
- Candidates can pay fee of application form through online or offline. Candidates will be required to download the challan form.
- The application fee can be paid via challan form in any branch of SBI (State Bank of India).
- For general category candidates, the application fee is Rs. 200; Rs. 150 for OBC and for ST/SC category candidates, the fees is Rs. 100.
- Candidates can payment of fees via Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
- If any applicant fails to pay fees of Chhattisgarh MBBS Application Form then they will not participate in Chhattisgarh MBBS Admission Process 2017.
Chhattisgarh MBBS Counselling Process 2017
The Chhattisgarh MBBS 2017 Counselling will be conducted in online mode only. For counselling process, all applicants will have to require register themselves. Registered candidates will be filled the counselling form of Chhattisgarh MBBS 2017. In the counselling form, candidates will have to enter their details and upload their required documents. During the counselling process, candidates will select their college and course of their preferences. After that, seat allotment will be done based on their preferences and number of seats available at the time of counselling procedure.
For more information about the Entrance Exam and other Educational details like Exam Admit Card, Exam Answer Key, and Exam Result then stay connected with us and Registration here.
#Chhattisgarh MBBS Application Form#application form of Chhattisgarh MBBS#Chhattisgarh MBBS BDS Application Form#application form of Chhattisgarh MBBS BDS#eligibility criteria of Chhattisgarh MBBS#Counselling Form of Chhattisgarh MBBS#Registration Form of Chhattisgarh MBBS#Chhattisgarh MBBS Registration Form#Chhattisgarh MBBS Admission Process#Chhattisgarh MBBS#Examhelpline