FMGE Application Form
FMGE Application Form: The FMGE-Screening Test (Foreign Medical Graduate Screening Test) has been introduced through Screening Test Regulations 2002. As per the regulations, “An Indian citizen/Overseas citizen of India possessing a primary medical qualification awarded by any medical institution outside India who is desirous of getting provisional or permanent registration with Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council on or after 15th March, 2002 shall have to qualify the Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE)-Screening Test.
ABOUT FMGE and its APPLICATION FORM: Desiring candidates must apply for this test, if he/she wishes to acquire an Indian medical career. This exam is a must-required criterion for any applicant to apply for medical permanency. This test is for the medical students who have a primary degree in Medical from any Medical institution (foreign certificates accepted) can receive their Permanent certificates, if they desire to get their National (Indian) Medical Certificate. The FMGE Test holds importance for the foreign medical students and even the national students. The nationality of the applicant needs to be Indian. This program helps even the overseas students and their private/institutional medical certificates shall be accepted. Either the National student or the foreign student has a foreign certificate, it will be well received. So, it provides vast criteria for applicants who had abroad study in medical field. This also ensures the large number of students applying for the exam, from all over the world.
How fill up FMGE Application Form
- To fill up application form, student visit the official website.
- Then find the link of an Application form.
- Now Click on the “Online Registration Process”.
- Then all the details, which needed like “personal details” and “educational qualification”.
- Now click on the “Submit button”.
- Then click open the payment option and pay the application form fee.
- After that “confirmation page” will open. So, student must preserve this page.
DATES RELATED TO FMGE APPLICATION FORM AND EXAM:
Online Registration for FMGE
In the month of April / May
FMGE Exam Date
In the month of June
Results for FMGE
In the month of July
Online Application for FMGE Test is to be officially starting in the month of April. Students must take notice of the information that they write. All details should be true to the best of the applicants’ knowledge. If there any changes, they shall be made in the next 24 hours only. After the time of a day, the ‘edit application’ option will not be provided. The registration process will only be active in the month of May, 23:59. The forms will only be submitted online. Candidates are required to fill the application forms from the official site for FMGE Screening Test which is www.nbe.edu.in
This official site for FMGE also provides ‘Information Bulletin’ option, which will be accessible in the month of April. All the necessary information regarding the examination will be provided there.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR APPLICANTS IN FMGE Application Form :
The applicant wishing to apply for ’s FMGE test must follow the following criteria rules to be accounted as eligible for the exam.
- He / She must be the citizen of India or Overseas Citizen of India.
- The candidate should possess a primary medical qualification, which is confirmed by the Indian Embassy concerned, to be a recognized qualification for enrolment as medical practitioner in the country which the institution awarding the said qualification is situated.
- Cut-off date for obtaining the Primary Medical Qualification is on or before 31st May, . It is mandatory to provide proof/documentary evidence in support of the candidate having passed final examination for such a primary medical qualification/possess the primary medical qualification on or before the cut-off date. In the event of the date of issue/proof of primary medical qualification being after the prescribed cut off date, the application form shall be rejected and candidate declared as ineligible.
- Candidate seeking provisional or permanent registration doesn’t have to qualify the Screening Test if he/she holds an Under Graduate medical qualification from Australia/ Canada/ New Zealand/ United Kingdom/ United States of America and the holder thereof has also been awarded a Post Graduate medical qualification in Australia/ Canada/ New Zealand/ United Kingdom/ United States of America and has been recognized for enrolment as medical practitioner in that country.
- Applicants/Candidates should also refer to Screening Test Regulations and Regulations on Graduate Medical Education, Eligibility Certificate Regulations issued by Medical Council of India. The same may be referred to at mciindia.org or obtained from Secretary, Medical Council of India, Sector-8 Pocket-14, Dwarka, New Delhi. For contact call 25367033, 25367035.
FEES FOR FMGE Application Form :
Registration fees for FMGE June is 5500/-. The given fee is inclusive of examination fees and information bulletin. Information Bulletin shall be available at website for reference and will not be sold separately.
The prescribed examination fee should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a DEBIT/CREDIT CARD issued by banks of India or through Net Banking. Candidates remaining absent from the examination will forfeit their examination fees. Candidates are advised to read the rule position carefully and satisfy the terms and conditions for fulfilment of eligibility criteria before proceeding for payment of fees. Fees shall neither be refunded nor carried forward if the application for FMGE is rejected/ candidature is found to be ineligible.
SCHEME FOR FMGE :
The exam consists of one paper, comprising 300 multiple choice questions. Single correct response in English language only, delivered in two parts to be taken in single day. The examination will be multiple choice questions based and will be delivered using computer network as per instruction. There will be no negative markings in FMGE. The timings for reporting of candidates is 9:00am for Part A and at 2:15pm for Part B. The examination starts at 10:00am followed by 15minutes of tutorial and ends at 12:45 for Part A. Whereas for Part B, it starts at 12:45pm and ends at 5:45pm.
PART A: Consists of 150 questions and total of 100marks will be availed. This includes questions from ‘Pre &Para Clinical Subjects’.
Part B: Consists of questions and total of 200marks will be availed. This includes questions from ‘clinical subjects’ category.
Register at www.examhelpline.in for more details.
#FMGE screening test#Dates for FMGE screening test#Online Application for FMGE#Foreign medical screening test dates#FMGE application form#Application form of FMGE#How fill up FMGE Application Form#FMGE Exam Date