Gujarat ANM GNM Nursing Admission 2017
Gujarat ANM GNM Nursing Admission 2017: Notification for the General Nursing and Midwives (GNM) and Auxiliary Nurse and Midwives (ANM) courses had been released by the Admission Committee for ANM and GNM Medical Professional Education courses Government of Gujarat, Gandhinagar. Process of Admission is organized by the committee based on the Gujarat ANM GNM Merit list 2017. So, candidates can read the following details of Gujarat Nursing Admission for ANM GNM courses such as application from, admission process, eligibility criteria, selection process etc, which are provided below.
Gujarat Nursing Admission 2017 for ANM and GNM
All the candidates who are looking for the admission into Professional nursing courses, they all can apply for the Gujarat ANM GNM Nursing Admission 2017. All the interested candidates who want to apply for the ANM GNM Nursing courses they all must have to check the eligible criteria and also check other details.
Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat ANM GNM Nursing Admission 2017
1). Candidates who wants to apply for ANM GNM courses, they must have to clear the following qualifying exam from
- Central Board of Secondary Education Board, But students must studied from the school, which located in Gujarat State.
- From the Gujarat Board.
- The Council of India School Certificate Examination, New Delhi, offers Mat the School in which candidates had studied is, must locate in Gujarat State.
- Those who have cleared 12th, vocational Auxiliary Midwives Courses revised after 2001 and also recognised by Indian Nursing Council.
2). The ANM or FHW Candidates will also have to pass Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination in the Science or General Stream.
3). Candidates who had cleared the qualifying exam after looking in supplementary exam organised by the Board will not be eligible for admission in the respective academic year.
4). The rule of admission to Widow, deserted, orphan girls or committed girls and ANM, FHW, LHV, will not be applicable for seeking admission at the school run by without help nursing institution.
5). Candidates who had clear the HSC or 12th exam with General Stream or Science with English subject are also eligible. In candidates who had clear English exam is also eligible.
6). Candidates who had cleared HSC or 12th exam in the Science or General stream without English will also eligible only if ref ANFL courses.
Important Dates of Gujarat ANM GNM Nursing Admission 2017
- Date to fill up the Gujarat ANM GNM Application form 2017: 11th September 2017 to 15th September 2017
- Date to confirm Gujarat ANM GNM Registration 2017: 12th September to 16th September 2017
- Date to complete document Verification at the help Center: 12th September to 17th September 2017
Application form for Gujarat ANM GNM Nursing 2017
Candidates can apply via completing registration for Gujarat ANM GNM 2017 within specified time limit given by the Admission Committee. In fact, candidates can also apply online at the Admission committee’s official website or else they can also refer direct link of online application form of Gujarat ANM GNM 2017. In fact, candidates can also use the following step to apply for the Gujarat ANM GNM Admission 2017
How to apply online for Gujarat ANM GNM Admission 2017
- To apply, candidates need to visit the official website of Admission Committee.
- Then click on “Online Registration for Gujarat ANM GNM 2017”.
- Then new user needs to click on “click here for New Registration”.
- After that candidates need to enter required details.
- And then submit those details.
Register at examhelpline.in for more details NTRUHS Post Basic Nursing 2017-18 and also for other Nursing Entrance exam.
#Gujarat ANM GNM Nursing Admission#Admission Committee for ANM and GNM#Auxiliary Nurse and Midwives#ANM#General Nursing and Midwives#GNM#Gujarat Nursing Admission for ANM GNM courses#Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat ANM GNM#Important Dates of Gujarat ANM GNM Nursing Admission#Application form for Gujarat ANM GNM#How apply online for Gujarat ANM GNM Admission#Gujarat ANM GNM Registration