Gujarat MBBS Application Form 2017 Available
The application form of Gujarat MBBS BDS 2017 will be available in month of June, 2017. Candidates who wish to take admission in MBBS and BDS colleges in Gujarat state will have to submit Gujarat MBBS 2017 Application Form. Candidates must buy the booklet and 14 digit Pin number by cash payment to fill the online Gujarat MBBS Application Form 2017. The fee of the booklet and pin number is Rs. 180 and it is available at selected Axis Banks branches.Only NEET 2017 qualified candidates will be allowed to participate in the admission process of Gujarat MBBS 2017. All interested candidates will have to meet the Gujarat MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2017 to take admission in medical and dental course colleges in Gujarat. The admission process will start after the announcement of NEET result 2017. The seat allotment and admission will be done on basis of the eligibility criteria of Gujarat MBBS 2017 and merit list of Gujarat MBBS BDS 2017. Candidates will fill the application form of Gujarat MBBS 2017 after the merit list declared by the ACPMEC. Read full article for more details about the Gujarat MBBS Application Form 2017.
Procedure to fill the Gujarat MBBS BDS Application Form 2017
Step: 1 Online Registration
- All applicants will have to enter the following details in Gujarat MBBS Application Form to register them to take admission in MBBS and BDS course.
- Course/Programme Name
- Candidate’s Name same as on 12th standard Certificate
- 14 digits pin number asset by candidates
- After details submission, candidates will be directed to the Gujarat MBBS BDS Application Form 2017
Step: 2 filling required Details in Application Form
Candidates will have to enter their personal details, educational details and other required details in the application form of Gujarat MBBS 2017.
- Personal Details: Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Annual Income, PWD category or not, Category, Eligibility for free ship card, etc will provided by the applicants in Gujarat MBBS Application 2017.
- Educational Details of SSC: Candidates will have to enter their qualification information like total marks scored in 10th class and aggregate percentage.
- Educational Details of HSC: Candidates will have to provide details about 12th examination board, roll number, school location, month & passing year, school index number as on the HSC mark sheet and mention the total marks in each subject.
- NEET 2017 Score: Candidates have to fill the NEET Registration Number, rank and score in Gujarat MBBS Application Form 2017.
- Other Details: Candidates have to provide other information such as state, nativity, and district, place of city, citizenship, current residential address, permanent residential address, email ID, and mobile number in application form of Gujarat BDS 2017.
Candidates are requested to check all details before final submission of the Registration Form of Gujarat MBBS. After submission of application form, candidates cannot edit or change details in the application form.
Step: 3 Photographs
The candidate’s photograph will be taken from GHSEB board data in application form. If there are any problem in photograph mismatch, candidates is need to report at the nearest counselling centre.
Step: 4 Print out the application form
- Candidates can take print of the Gujarat MBBS Application Form 2017, click on the “Print Details” after hitting “Confirm Registration Details”.
- All unreserved category candidates who have passed HSC in 2017 require not enter the scores and must print out the registration slip by clicking on the “Print registration Slip”. After these step, the registration procedure will be done and confirmed.
- All reserved category candidates such as SC/ST/EWS/SEBC/Local Quota/PWD or benefit such as OCI Card/Foreign national, place of birth outside India require clicking on “Print registration details”.
After registration process, candidates will go to the help centre for the submitting the Gujarat MBBS Application Form 2017 and confirmation of the registration. If candidates will not reporting at the help centre then their confirmation process will not complete.
Step: 5 Document Verification
- Candidates must need to submit self-attested photocopies of all require documents as per the list given below along with Gujarat MBBS Application Form 2017 for the Gujarat MBBS BDS Admission 2017.
- At the time of documents verification, candidates come along with parents and have to mandatory signature in the registration information at the given space.
- After verification, the counselling officer at the help centre will give registration slip to candidates.
- After giving the registration slip, candidates will have to contain the seal and signature of the officer on registration slip.
Step: 6 Choices Filling and Locking
- Next step after verification, candidates will log in to fill their choices of course and colleges based on their preferences.
- Candidates will be provided the list of choices which they have to select and add to their choice filling form. Candidates must select the district and then choose colleges.
- After filling choices in Gujarat MBBS Application Form, candidates need to lock their choices and print out that list for future use.
- After declaration of merit list of Gujarat MBBS 2017, candidates can participate in the Counselling of Gujarat MBBS 2017.
Necessary Documents to be need at the time of document verification
Candidates required to submit the following self- attested photocopies of documents with the Gujarat MBBS Application Form 2017.
- 10th Standard Mark Sheet
- 12th Standard Mark Sheet (All 4 semester marks for Gujarat Board)
- 12th Standard Mark Sheet (for ISCE and Central Board)
- Birth Certificate
- Non- Creamy Layer Certificate (SEBC Category)
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Income Certificate for ST/SC category candidates
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if applicable)
If candidates want to know more details about any entrance exam and any other educational details then stay tuned with us by Registration in our website.
#Gujarat MBBS Application Form#Application Form of Gujarat MBBS#Application Form of Gujarat MBBS BDS#Admission Process of Gujarat MBBS#Eligibility Criteria of Gujarat MBBS#Application Form of Gujarat BDS#Registration Form of Gujarat MBBS#Gujarat MBBS BDS Admission#Counselling of Gujarat MBBS#Merit list of Gujarat MBBS#Examhelpline