Haryana MBBS Application Form
The application form of Haryana MBBS will be declared by the admission committee, University of Health Sciences (UHSR), Rohtak. The Haryana MBBS Application Form will be available in the month of June. Candidates must fill the application form to take admission in MBBS and BDS course. In the application form of Haryana MBBS Admission, candidates will have to provide personal, address and educational details. Incomplete of Incorrect application form will be rejected by admission committee. Only eligible candidates will fill the application form of Haryana MBBS BDS . Before filling the application form of Haryana MBBS BDS, candidates will have to check eligibility criteria of Haryana MBBS. After filling the application form, the Haryana MBBS Counselling process will start by the counselling authority. The admission process will be done based on the candidate’s NEET score. For more details about the application/counselling form of Haryana MBBS, read this article.
Steps to fill Haryana MBBS BDS Application Form
The application form of Haryana MBBS will be available in the month of June. Below are steps to fill the application form of Haryana MBBS Admission .
Step – 1 Online Registration
- Candidates will have to go for the online registration of Haryana MBBS Admission. The link of application form will be updated very soon on this page.
- Candidates have to submit their personal details, educational qualification and other required information in the Haryana MBBS Application Form .
Step – 2 filling the registration form
At the time of filling the form, all applicants have to provide information in the registration form of Haryana MBBS .
- Personal Details: Candidates will have to enter the personal information such as candidate’s name, mother’s name, father’s name, age, category, subcategory, current residential address, permanent residential address, pin code number, state, mobile number, and valid email address.
- Educational Details: Candidates will have to fill educational information in the application form of Haryana MBBS BDS . Candidates will have to submit their total marks secured in 10th standard examination and percentage. Candidates will have to provide their individually total marks secured in 12th standard examination and aggregate percentage.
- NEET : Candidates will have to provide the NEET roll number, score and rank in the Haryana MBBS Application Form .
Step – 3 Pay application fee
- Candidates will have to pay Haryana MBBS Application Form fee for submitting the Haryana MBBS Registration From . Candidates can make payment of fee through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking.
- For unreserved category candidates, the application form fee is Rs. 3000 while under reserved category candidates; the application form fee is Rs. 750.
Step – 4 Choice filling and locking
- After application free is paid, candidates can select the course and colleges according to their preferences.
- All eligible candidates will be required to fill and lock their choices in basis of the preferences. Candidates can choose as many numbers of choices as they wish. There is no limit for college choices.
- Candidates are advised to verify their entered details in the Haryana MBBS Application Form before final submitting the choices.
- After the final choice filling and locking, candidates will not have to another option to change, edit, delete their course and colleges in application form.
- Before the last date of locking, all the applicants must lock their final choices.
- The applicants will not be allowed to unlock the choices after it is locked.
- Candidates must print out the locked choices and create signature on the form, the application form will have to be submitted during the counselling of Haryana MBBS .
- Seat allotment will be done on basis of candidate’s preferences and seat availability at the time of Haryana MBBS Admission .
Step – 5 Application Form Submissions
- After filling the all details in Haryana MBBS Application Form , the applicants have to enter the password and submit the application form of Haryana MBBS .
- Candidates are requested to take print out of Haryana MBBS BDS Application Form for further future use.
Step – 6 Users ID
- After successfully submission of Haryana MBBS BDS Application Form, candidates will be created User ID. With the help of User ID, candidates can login again in the Haryana MBBS BDS Application Form.
Highlights of Haryana MBBS Application Form
Candidates can check important points regarding the application form of Haryana MBBS Admission . The highlights are shown in below.
- Before submitting the application form of Haryana MBBS , Candidates are requested to check their personal details and all other details.
- Candidates will have to submit their Haryana MBBS Application Form during the reporting time.
- Incomplete application form will be rejected.
- If the details given by the applicant in the application form of Haryana MBBS BDS are found wrong, the admission will be rejected or cancelled and the application fee will be refunded.
- At the time of registering for Haryana MBBS Application Form, Candidates are requested to use Firefox Browser or Google Chrome.
If candidates to know more details about the Entrance Exam and other Educational Details then Registration here.
#Haryana MBBS Application Form#Application Form of Haryana MBBS#Haryana MBBS BDS Application Form#Application Form of Haryana MBBS BDS#counselling form of Haryana MBBS#Eligibility Criteria of Haryana MBBS#Haryana MBBS Admission#Registration Form of Haryana MBBS#Counselling of Haryana MBBS#Haryana MBBS BDS Admission#Examhelpline#haryana mbbs application form#haryana mbbs