Haryana MBBS Cutoff 2017
The Cutoff of Haryana MBBS 2017 will be available after NEET 2017 Cutoff announced. The Haryana MBBS Cutoff 2017 will be declared by the University of Health Sciences, Rohtak for 85% under state quota admission. Applicants who need to take admission in MBBS and BDS course will have to secure the minimum marks in the NEET 2017 examination. Also, candidates will have to meet the Cutoff marks of Haryana MBBS 2017 to enter in Haryana MBBS Admission 2017. All admission of Haryana MBBS BDS 2017 will be done through NEET 2017 score. Based on the Haryana MBBS BDS Cutoff 2017, the merit list of Haryana MBBS 2017 will set.
The counselling of Haryana MBBS 2017 will be conducted by the counselling committee of Haryana State. 85% of the seats are reserved for the under state quota and 15% of seats are reserved for All India Reserved Quota. The seat allotment will be strictly done based on the Haryana MBBS Merit List 2017. If applicant will go for all India seats quota then they will be scored in NEET 2017 and score the marks of NEET Cutoff 2017. Candidates will have to take part in the CBSE NEET 2017 Counselling for All India Quota seats. To know more information about the Haryana MBBS 2017 Cutoff then read this article.
Haryana MBBS BDS NEET Cutoff 2017
The NEET Cutoff 2017 will be prepared by the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) for various category candidates. All applicants will have to score minimum marks for the admission in MBBS and BDS course in NEET 2017 examination. Candidates can read the Cutoff of Haryana MBBS BDS Category Wise 2017 in given table below:
Category of Candidate
Expected CBSE NEET Cutoff 2017 – 15% All India Quota
Every year the Cutoff of Haryana MBBS will change based on entrance exam and difficulty level of examination. Here, we provide the Expected CBSE NEET Cutoff 2017 based on previous year NEET Cutoff marks.
CBSE NEET Cutoff Marks
PH – SC/ST/OBC
PH – Unreserved
Highlights of the Haryana MBBS BDS Cutoff 2017
- The Cutoff marks of Haryana MBBS 2017 declared for the all applicants applying for NEET 2017 examination by the CBSE.
- The counselling of Haryana MBBS 2017 and Seat Allotment of Haryana MBBS 2017 will be done based on candidate’s rank in the merit list of Haryana MBBS 2017.
- The Haryana MBBS Cutoff Category Wise 2017 will be published after the every round of Haryana MBBS Counselling.
- Based on the Haryana MBBS Cutoff marks 2017, candidates will get admission in under reserved state quota of Haryana state.
- If candidates who appear under All India Reserved Quota will be done through NEET 2017 Cutoff and NEET 2017 counselling process.
Haryana MBBS Merit List 2017
The Haryana MBBS BDS Merit List 2017 will be announced after NEET 2017 Cutoff declared. The merit list of Haryana MBBS 2017 will be announced in the month of June, 2017. The merit of Haryana MBBS 2017 will include candidate’s name, NEET score, DOB (date of birth), category and all India rank. Applicants will be offered for counselling process based on their rank in merit list of Haryana MBBS.
Haryana MBBS Counselling 2017
The counselling of Haryana MBBS BDS 2017 will be organized in the month of July, 2017. The Haryana MBBS Counselling 2017 will be conducted by PT.B.D. Sharma, University of Health Sciences (UHSR), Rohtak, Haryana. The counselling committee will be held two round of counselling process of Haryana MBBS 2017. The counselling committee will offer to only eligible candidates whose name is in merit list of Haryana MBBS 2017. During the counselling procedure, candidates will select their colleges and course based on their preferences. The seat allotment of Haryana MBBS 2017 will be allotted based on candidate’s rank in merit list and Haryana MBBS Cutoff 2017. Admissions to Medical and Dental course, over 85% seats are reserved for state quota and remaining 15% seats are reserved for All India Quota.
For more information about Entrance Exam or other educational details then Register in Examhelpline.in.
#Haryana MBBS Cutoff#Cutoff of Haryana MBBS#Haryana MBBS BDS Cutoff#Cutoff of Haryana MBBS BDS#Counselling of Haryana MBBS#Haryana MBBS Admission#NEET Cutoff#Cutoff marks of Haryana MBBS#Seat Allotment of Haryana MBBS#Haryana MBBS Cutoff Category Wise#Haryana MBBS Cutoff marks#Examhelpline