IPU CET MBBS Application Form 2016
The IPU CET MBBS Application Form 2016 is now available. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) will conduct the Common Entrance Test 2016 for admission to MBBS course. The Stage I of IPU CET MBBS 2016 will be conducted on 24th April 2016 and Stage II on 22nd May 2016. Interested and Eligible applicants can apply Online for IPU CET MBBS 2016 through official site. The last date for submission of IPU CET MBBS 2016 Application Form is 29th March 2016.
Overview of IPU CET MBBS 2016
- Organizing Authority: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU)
- Examination Name: Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test for MBBS
- Commonly known As: IPU CET MBBS 2016
- IPU CET MBBS 2016 Exam Dates : Stage I - 24th April 2016 and Stage II - 22nd May 2016
- Courses Offered: MBBS course
- Information About: IPU CET MBBS Application Form 2016
- Status of Application Form: Available
- Official Site: www.ipu.ac.in
IPU CET MBBS 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must have passed the Class XII under the 10+2 scheme/ Senior School Certificate Examination/Intermediate Science (I.Sc.) or equivalent exam of the recognized Board/University of any Indian State with Biology/Biotechnology, Physics, Chemistry and English (core or elective subject).
- Applicants must have passed in the Biology/Biotechnology, Physics, Chemistry and English (core or elective subject) individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks together in Biology/Biotechnology, Physics, and Chemistry (40% for SC/ST applicants).
Steps for filling up IPU CET MBBS Application Form 2016 Step 1:
- Eligible and Interested applicants can fill the Online Application Form for IPU CET MBBS 2016 from the university website Click here.
- Then click on the link Apply Online for IPU CET 2016.
Step 2: GGSIPU CET MBBS Application Form 2016
- The IPU CET MBBS Application Form 2016 is fully automated and the payment to be made online only. There are two forms, one for capturing the personal details & other one for capturing the course & payment related information. An applicant has to fill in his/her general details for proceeding towards the payment & course section on the second form.
Step 3: Exam Category
- For filling in the personal/general details, applicant has to select the course.
Step 4: General Information-1st Form
- The 1st page of the general information form contains the personal details and applicant has to fill in all the required details.
- Applicant has to click on here to upload his/her passport sized photograph, signature & left hand thumb impression.
- After filling personal information and uploading images, click on the Next button.
Step 5: Qualification Dateails-1st Form
- Applicant has to fill in his/her qualification details. This information is not compulsory and an applicant has to fill the details only if it’s available with them.
- After filling in the qualification details, applicant has to click on Next button.
Step 6: Declaration Form
- Applicants have to fill the captcha, check ‘I Agree’ checkbox and then click on the submit button.
Step 7: Generation of Login ID & Password
- After clicking on OK button, message box will appear asking applicant to note down his/her login id & password that will be used to login further.
Step 8: Course Application – 2nd Form
- Applicant can go to the Course application tab to apply for course and will click on Apply for Courses button.
- On the next page, some details of the applicant will get auto populated. Applicant has to select the course.
- Applicant has to pay Rs. 1000 (for General/OBC/SC/ST) for each course
Step 10: Fee Payment
- Applicant can click on Make Payment button.
- The entrance exam fee of IPU CET MBBS 2016 can paid through Debit/Credit card or Net Banking.
Step 11: Course Registration & Form generation
- After completing a successful transaction applicant will be redirected to the page where his/her personal and course details will be provided along with transaction id. Applicant can take the printout of this page.
IPU CET MBBS Important Dates 2016
- Last date for online IPU CET MBBS application form 2016: 29th March 2016
- Date of IPU CET MBBS 2016 for Stage I: 24th April 2016
- Declaration of IPU CET MBBS 2016 Result (Stage I): 10th May 2016
- Declaration of IPU CET MBBS Result 2016 (Stage II): 3rd June 2016
Thank you for visiting examhelpline Applicants can visit us for more information about IPU CET MBBS Application Form 2016/ IPU CET Application Form 2016, counselling for admission, IPU CET MBBS Admission 2016, exam results, IPU CET MBBS Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2016. Wish you all the best for IPU CET 2016 to all the applicants.
#Apply Online for IPU CET 2016#GGSIPU CET MBBS Application Form 2016#IPU CET MBBS 2016 Eligibility Criteria#IPU CET MBBS Application Form#IPU CET MBBS Application Form 2016#ipu.ac.in#Online Application Form for IPU CET MBBS 2016