Jharkhand MBBS BDS counselling 2018
Jharkhand MBBS BDS Counselling 2018: The Counselling of Jharkhand Medical Courses 2018 will begin after the NEET 2018 Result, tentatively in the month of August 2018. Jharkhand state contains 3 medical and 2 dental colleges, in which students can get under the 85 % state quota in govt medical and dental colleges in Jharkhand state. Counselling of Jharkhand MBBS BDS 2018 will be conducted by the JCECEB (Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board). All the qualify student can take part in the process of Jharkhand MBBS BDS Counselling 2018. Candidates will be selected based on the choice filling of students, rank in merit list and category of student. Read the below details below details for the more information about the Jharkhand MBBS BDS counselling process, counselling fee and also for the other required document in counselling. Counselling Schedule of Jharkhand MBBS BDS 2018 will release soon after the declaration of NEET 2018 Result. Jharkhand MBBS BDS Admission will start after NEET Result 2018.
Overview of Telangana MBBS BDS 2018
- Name of the exam: National Eligibility and Entrance Test 2018
- Commonly known as: NEET 2018
- for: MBBS and BDS courses
- Here is details of: Jharkhand MBBS BDS counselling 2018
- Authority: JCECEB (Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board), Jharkhand
- Level of: State Level
- Duration of MBBS Course: 4 ½ years and 1-year internship
- Duration of BDS Course: 4 years and 1 year of Internship
How fill the Jharkhand MBBS BDS counselling form 2018
- First, all the students need to open the counselling form of Jharkhand MBBS BDS 2018.
- After that student needs to complete the registration process.
- Then fill all the personal and save the Jharkhand MBBS BDS Application form 2018.
- After then enter all the education details.
- Then upload the important document.
- At last pay the counselling fee.
- And now students need to take print out of application form.
Counselling Process of Jharkhand MBBS BDS 2018
Students must have to follow the following Counseling Process of Jharkhand BDS MBBS 2018.
- Students can get the details of Jharkhand MBBS BDS Counselling Schedule 2018 in local newspaper of Jharkhand state. No student will get the details separately.
- Before the counselling Jharkhand MBBS BDS 2018, all the required documents will be verified by the JCECEB. After that only the eligible students will able to take part in the Procedure of counselling.
- The Jharkhand MBBS BDS Counselling 2018 will be conducted in the two rounds. If after the first round the seat will remain MBBS BDS seat will remain empty, then and then only the second round will organize by the organizing authority.
- Students who select for counselling, they will call. Those students have to exercise the choices filling seat according to the merit list.
- After those students need to pay the counselling fee. Counselling fee for general and backward category students is Rs. 750 /- and SC / ST students have to pay Rs. 500 / -. The counselling fee will pay through the challan.
- Students must carry the NEET Admit card 2018 at time of Jharkhand MBBS BDS counselling 2018.
- Request of students for any modification in the college or branch will not be approved through the concerned institute’s head. committee’s decision will be last and final regarding this.
- All the Students must remember that at any stage if the concerned authority will found that information provided by the student will false, then the suitable action will take against the students.
- The committee will reserve the correct any rules and policies which is related to the counselling and seat allotment.
Important Document students must produce during Jharkhand MBBS BDS counselling 2018
Below is the important document which required during the counselling of Jharkhand MBBS BDS 2018. At the time of counselling, students must need the original certificate with one to two xerox copy of self-attested certificate.
- Admit card of NEET 2018
- Original and provisional 10th and 12th class mark sheet
- Residency certificate issued through the S.D.O / D.C of the state
- Category certificate issued through the SDO / DC of the state
- All the candidates who belong the SC / ST category they must have to provide the caste certificate.
- Income certificate of student’s parents which issued through the SDO (civil) / DC of the state for students who claim under the TFW quota
- Passport size photo one or two
- Students who claim seat under the SMQ quota, they have to show the dependency certificate which issued by the District Soldier Board for Ex-Servicemen ot certificate issued by the competent Army Officer for serving Army Personal officer.
- Student who claim seat under the SMQ Quota, they must show the Discharge certificate.
- Leaving certificate of school / college. This certificate must be submitted during the in the concerned institute.
- Students who come under the reserve category, they can get seat reservation benefits and waiver scheme during General / unreserved seat counselling. Reserved category student must produce the related certificate to prove their claim.
Register at examhelpline for the more details of MBBS BDS in other states.
#Jharkhand MBBS BDS counselling#Counselling of Jharkhand Medical Courses#Counselling of Jharkhand MBBS BDS#Counselling Schedule of Jharkhand MBBS BDS#counselling form of Jharkhand MBBS BDS#Counseling Process of Jharkhand BDS#examhelpline