Jharkhand MBBS BDS counselling 2017
Jharkhand MBBS BDS Counselling 2017: The Counselling of Jharkhand Medical Courses 2017 will begin after the NEET 2017 Result, tentatively in the month of August 2017. Jharkhand state contain 3 medical and 2 dental colleges, in which students can get under the 85 % state quota in govt medical and dental colleges in Jharkhand state. Counselling of Jharkhand MBBS BDS 2017 will be conducted by the JCECEB (Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board). All the qualify student can take part in the process of Jharkhand MBBS BDS Counselling 2017. Candidates will selected based on the choice filling of students, rank in merit list and category of student. Read the below details below details for the more information about the Jharkhand MBBS BDS counselling process, counselling fee and also for the other required document in counselling. Counselling Schedule of Jharkhand MBBS BDS 2017 will release soon after the declaration of NEET 2017 Result. Jharkhand MBBS BDS Admission will start after NEET Result 2017.
Overview of Telangana MBBS BDS 2017
- Name of the exam: National Eligibility and Entrance Test 2017
- Commonly known as: NEET 2017
- for: MBBS and BDS courses
- Her details of: Jharkhand MBBS BDS counselling 2017
- Authority: JCECEB (Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board), Jharkhand
- Level of : State Level
- Duration of MBBS Course: 4 ½ years and 1 year internship
- Duration of BDS Course: 4 years and 1 year of Internship
How fill the Jharkhand MBBS BDS counselling form 2017
- First all the students need to open the counselling form of Jharkhand MBBS BDS 2017.
- After that students need to complete the registration process.
- Then fill all the personal and save the Jharkhand MBBS BDS Application form 2017.
- After then enter all the education details.
- Then upload the important document.
- At last pay the counselling fee.
- And now students need to take print out of application form.
Counselling Process of Jharkhand MBBS BDS 2017
Student must have to follow the following Counseling Process of Jharkhand BDS MBBS 2017.
- Students can get the details of Jharkhand MBBS BDS Counselling Schedule 2017 in local newspaper of Jharkhand state. No student will get the details separately.
- Before the counselling Jharkhand MBBS BDS 2017, all the required documents will be verified by the JCECEB. After that only the eligible students will able to take part in the Procedure of counselling.
- The Jharkhand MBBS BDS Counselling 2017 will be conducted in the two rounds. If after the first round the seat will remain MBBS BDS seat will remain empty, then and then only the second round will organize by the organizing authority.
- Students who select for counselling, they will call. Those students have to exercise the choices filling seat according to the merit list.
- After that students need to pay the counselling fee. Counselling fee for general and backward category students is Rs. 750 /- and SC / ST students have to pay Rs. 500 / -. The counselling fee will pay through the challan.
- Students must carry the NEET Admit card 2017 at time of Jharkhand MBBS BDS counselling 2017.
- Request of student for any modification in the college or branch will not be approved through the concerned institute’s head. committee’s decision will be last and final regarding to this.
- All the Students must remember that at any stage if the concerned authority will found that information provided by the student will false, then the suitable action will take against the students.
- The committee will reserve the correct any rules and policies which is related to the counselling and seat allotment.
Important Document students must produce during Jharkhand MBBS BDS counselling 2017
Below are the important document which required during the counselling of Jharkhand MBBS BDS 2017. At the time of counselling, student must need the original certificate with one to two xerox copy of self-attested certificate.
- Admit card of NEET 2017
- Original and provisional 10th and 12th class mark sheet
- Residency certificate issued through the S.D.O / D.C of the state
- Category certificate issued through the SDO / DC of the state
- All the candidates who belong the SC / ST category they must have to provide the caste certificate.
- Income certificate of student’s parents which issued through the SDO (civil) / DC of the state for students who claim under the TFW quota
- Passport size photo one or two
- Students who claim seat under the SMQ quota, they have to show the dependency certificate which issued by the District Soldier Board for Ex-Servicemen ot certificate issued by the competent Army Officer for serving Army Personal officer.
- Student who claim seat under the SMQ Quota, they must show the Discharge certificate.
- Leaving certificate of school / college. This certificate must be submitted during the in the concerned institute.
- Students who come under the reserve category, they can get seat reservation benefits and waiver scheme during General / unreserved seat counselling. Reserved category student must produce the related certificate to prove their claim.
Register at examhelpline for the more details of MBBS BDS in other states.
#Jharkhand MBBS BDS counselling#Counselling of Jharkhand Medical Courses#Counselling of Jharkhand MBBS BDS#Counselling Schedule of Jharkhand MBBS BDS#counselling form of Jharkhand MBBS BDS#Counseling Process of Jharkhand BDS#examhelpline