Jharkhand MBBS Cutoff

The Jharkhand MBBS Cutoff is a lowest qualifying mark of candidates in the NEET Examination. Candidates will need to score the minimum marks to take part in admission process of Jharkhand MBBS . The Jharkhand MBBS Admission will be based on the NEET Result. The Cutoff of Jharkhand MBBS will include opening marks and closing marks of candidates. Only eligible candidates are allowed to admission process who meets the Cutoff of Jharkhand MBBS BDS . If any candidate fails to secure Jharkhand MBBS Cutoff Marks then he/she will not be allowed to take part in admission process of Jharkhand MBBS and disqualified.  Admission committee will release the Jharkhand MBBS BDS Cutoff Category Wise for different category based on Government rules. The Cut off marks of Jharkhand MBBS will be set by the counselling committee, Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECE).

The Cutoff of Jharkhand MBBS BDS will be declared in online mode after NEET Result. Based on Jharkhand MBBS BDS Cutoff , the counselling process of Jharkhand MBBS will be organized for MBBS and BDS Admission for under state quotas. The Counselling of Jharkhand MBBS will be conducted tentatively in the month of August, . All admission and Seat allotment of Jharkhand MBBS will be done based on candidate’s score in NEET and also based on their rank in Merit List of Jharkhand MBBS . Read entire article for getting more details about the Jharkhand MBBS Cutoff and CBSE NEET Cutoff .

Jharkhand MBBS BDS Cutoff

The Cutoff marks of Jharkhand MBBS are minimum qualifying marks of candidates. Candidates will have to require the minimum marks for admission into Medical and Dental Course institutes of Jharkhand state. Candidates who is going under all India Quota seats then they will have to meet the CBSE NEET Cutoff and participate in the NEET Counselling. The Jharkhand MBBS Cutoff will arrange based on total number of seats, number of candidates and difficulty level of examination. Basically, the Cutoff of Jharkhand MBBS will be increased one or two marks compare to previous year Cutoff Marks. The Expected Jharkhand MBBS Cutoff Category Wise is shown in table below:

Candidate’s Category

Qualifying Marks

Scheduled Caste

40%

Physically Handicapped – SC

40%

Scheduled Tribe

40%

Physically Handicapped – ST

40%

Other Backward Caste

40%

Physically Handicapped – OBC

40%

Physically Handicapped – General

45%

General Category

50%

   

Important Points of Jharkhand MBBS BDS Cutoff

  • Candidates can check the below important points related to the Jharkhand MBBS Cutoff Marks .
  • Candidates will have to necessary score minimum marks in the NEET Examination for admission into medical and dental institutes of Jharkhand.
  • If candidates who fail to score minimum qualifying marks will not be able for admission process of Jharkhand MBBS .
  • The Jharkhand MBBS Admission will be done based on the Merit List of Jharkhand MBBS .
  • The 85% of the seats are reserved for the state quota in government and private colleges of Jharkhand state and 15% of the seats are reserved for All India Quota.
  • The Jharkhand MBBS Admission into 85% quota will be conducted by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECE) and remaining 15% quota seats admission will be conducted by the MCC through CBSE NEET Counselling.
  • After each round of counselling, counselling committee will be published the opening and closing rank with the marks of candidates through Jharkhand MBBS Cutoff .

Jharkhand MBBS Merit List

The Jharkhand MBBS Merit List will be published tentatively in month of July, . The Jharkhand MBBS BDS Merit List will be announced by the admission committee, Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECE). The Admission committee will be set merit list of Jharkhand MBBS on basis of NEET Merit list and Candidate’s ranking. The merit list will include candidate’s name, category, marks, and date of birth.

Jharkhand MBBS Counselling

The counselling process of Jharkhand MBBS will be held in month of August, . Candidates who submitted the application form of Jharkhand MBBS only those applicants will be offered for the counselling process. Candidates will have to call for counselling procedure based on the candidate’s ranking in the Jharkhand MBBS Cutoff list. The seat allotment of Jharkhand MBBS will be done based on the candidate’s choice and preferences of colleges.     

For more details about the Entrance Exam or other educational details then Register here.

#jharkhnad mbbs cutoff#Jharkhand MBBS Cutoff#Cutoff of Jharkhand MBBS#Jharkhand MBBS BDS Cutoff#Cutoff of Jharkhand MBBS BDS#Jharkhand MBBS Cutoff Marks#Cut off marks of Jharkhand MBBS#Jharkhand MBBS BDS Cutoff Category Wise#Jharkhand MBBS BDS Cutoff Category Wise#Jharkhand MBBS Admission#Seat allotment of Jharkhand MBBS#Counselling of Jharkhand MBBS#CBSE NEET Cutoff#Merit List of Jharkhand MBBS#Examhelpline

Related Posts