IPMER MBBS Counselling 2018
JIPMER MBBS is the Medical Entrance Examination for admission to Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER).The JIPMER MBBS Counselling will start in the month of June. The JIPMER MBBS counselling will be organized in offline mode for allotment of 150 seats for MBBS course in JIPMER. Those applicants who have qualified in JIPMER MBBS entrance exam will attend counselling procedure for get JIPMER MBBS admission in MBBS Course.
JIPMER MBBS Counselling Procedure
- Applicants can check JIPMER MBBS Counselling Schedule and procedure on its official site of JIPMER.
- Before participating the counselling applicants should undergo the biometric finger print & image verifications.
- In case any mismatch is found, the applicant will not be permitted to attend the counselling.
- Allotment of seats will be done as per the applicant’s rank in JIPMER MBBS merit list.
- Applicants must attend the counselling process as per the schedule allotted to them as per their rank.
- All the applicants will be considered for selection for the unreserved category seats based on the merit acquired by them.
- When all the unreserved category seats are filled in, the remaining reserved category seats, including SC/ST, OBC, Puducherry UR, Puducherry OBC and SC will be filled up the applicants on the basis of their merit list and eligibility.
JIPMER MBBS Counselling Schedule 2018
|in the month June||9:00 am to 10:00 am||OPH||1 to 12|
|in the month June||9:00 am to 12:30 pm||UR||1 to 100|
|OBC (NCL)||1 to 56|
|in the month June||9:00 am to 12:30 pm||SC||1to 32|
|ST||1 to 22|
|P-UR||1 to 46|
|P-OBC (NCL)||1 to 22|
|P-SC||1 to 12|
|NRI/OCI||1 to 10|
|in the month June||Admission formalities including medical board||OPH/UR/OBC|
|in the month June||SC/ST/All Puducherry/NRI/OCI|
|in the month June||Issue of Admission Letter & Letter for Hostel accommodation|
Documents to be submitted during JIPMER MBBS Counselling
- Statement of marks of the qualifying exam
- Pass certificate of the qualifying exam
- Age certificate showing the DOB
- Character/Conduct certificate from
- Residence certificate issued by Revenue Authority not below the rank of Tahsildar
- Transfer Certificate
- In case of other backward classes/schedule tribe/schedule caste, a community certificate
- Medical certificate in case of OPH applicant
- 4 passport size photographs
- JIPMER MBBS Admit card
- 1 set of attested photocopies of all original certificates
Thank you for visiting examhelpline Applicants can visit examhelpline for more information about JIPMER MBBS and other examination which conducts in India. Wish you all the best for JIPMER MBBS Admission to all the applicants.
#JIPMER MBBS 2017 Counselling#JIPMER MBBS 2018#Application form#Admit card#Answer key#Result#Counselling#exam#examhelpline#Counselling#Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education and Research#JIPMER MBBS#JIPMER MBBS 2015#JIPMER MBBS 2015 admission#JIPMER MBBS 2015 Admit card#JIPMER MBBS 2015 Counselling#JIPMER MBBS 2015 Counselling Procedure#JIPMER MBBS 2015 Counselling Schedule#JIPMER MBBS 2015 eligibility#JIPMER MBBS Admission#JIPMER MBBS Counselling#JIPMER MBBS merit list#Medical Entrance Examination