JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2018
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) MBBS Entrance exam will be organized in the month of June. JIMPER MBBS is an entrance exam to get admission for MBBS course. The total number of 150 seats for this entrance test. Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research, Puducherry (JIPMER) under Government of India since the year 1956, is one of the topmost Medical Institutions of India. JIPMER is an Indian central government funded institute with autonomy to run its internal administration. JIPMER is an educational institution that imparts undergraduate and postgraduate medical training and a working hospital that provides inexpensive medical care to a large number of patients.JIPMER roles to provide a high-quality learning environment for those undertaking taught and research degrees awarded by JIPMER in the Faculty of Medicine.
JIPMER MBBS Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants have to complete 17 years of age or will complete the age on 31st December of admission.
- The applicants have to pass the Higher Secondary Examination or Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology with scores a minimum aggregate of 50% for General category and 40% for SC/ST/OBC/OPH.
JIPMER MBBS Application Form Process JIPMER MBBS entrance test application form will be available in the month May.
- For filling the application form applicants go to official website of JIPMER (jipmer.edu.in).
- Click on the “Apply Online” for JIPMER MBBS Admission.
- Enter the all required details as mentioned in application form.
- Your email id and password will be your login details.
- The next step will be uploading of your recent photograph and signature for the online application form.
- The next step is applicants can pay fee through bank challan at SBI branches and online via debit card, credit card or net banking.
- Then applicants submit the application form. And take print out the completely filled application form.
JIPMER MBBS Application Fee
- For General category (UR)/NRI/OCI/OBC: - Rs.1000 Transaction Charges as applicable
- For OPH/ SC/ST:- Rs. 800 + Transaction Charges as applicable
JIPMER MBBS 2014 Cut Off Marks:- The cut off mark of JIPMER MBBS will derived from the total marks 200.
|Category||Cut off Marks|
|For General category: No. of Applicants Qualified is 281||Opening: 172|
|OBC Non Creamy Layer(NCL) category: No. of Applicants Qualified is 160||Opening: 167|
|Opening : 147|
Thank You for visiting examhelpline