JIPMER MBBS Application Form
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) will conduct JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam for admission to MBBS course for the academic year. Interested and Eligible applicants can apply JIPMER MBBS through online mode only. JIPMER MBBS Application Form is now available. Last date for submitting the Online Application Form of JIPMER MBBS in the month of May 2018.
Overview of JIPMER MBBS
- Organizing Authority: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)
- Examination Name: JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam
- JIPMER MBBS Exam Date: in the month of June
- Course Offered: MBBS
- Total Seats: 200 (150 in JIPMER Puducherry & 50 in JIPMER Karaikal)
- Information About: JIPMER MBBS Application Form
- Official Site: jipmer.edu.in
JIPMER MBBS Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must have passed or appeared for 10+2 (HSC) examination with subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English/Equivalent.
- Applicant must have completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December .
JIPMER MBBS Application Fee:
- For General/OBC/NRI/OCI applicants: Rs 1000 + transaction charges
- For SC/ST applicants: Rs 800 + transaction charges
- Payment Mode: Only through Debit Card/Credit Card or Net Banking
JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2018
- Applicants seeking admission to MBBS entrance exam are required to apply online through official site of JIPMER.
- Click on Admission to MBBS course link.
- Then click on the link Online Application for JIPMER MBBS.
Steps for filling up JIPMER MBBS Application Form
Step 1: Uploading Applicant Details
- Applicants have to enter their personal details, qualification details, and address details in JIPMER MBBS Application Form. During the registration process applicants have to select examination centre.
Step 2: Uploading Photograph and Signature
- During the JIPMER MBBS Registration Process applicants should upload their recent passport size photograph and signature in JPG format. The size of photograph and signature must be between 20 KB to 200 KB.
Step 3: Submission of JIPMER MBBS Application Form
- Applicants are advised to carefully read all the filled details in JIPMER MBBS Online Application Form before submission. To check the preview of filled application form, click on preview button.
Step 4: Make Payment
- The JIPMER MBBS application fee can be paid through Debit Card/Credit Card or Net Banking. Applicant can select the payment mode of their choice from various options to pay the exam fee. Applicants have to select desired payment option & click on submit button to proceed for payment. Applicants must take printout of payment receipt as a proof of successful payment.
The applicant is advised to download a copy of their filled in application which would contain application number, personal details, scanned photograph & signature and the payment details. JIPMER MBBS Important Dates
- Last date for submitting application form: in the month of May
- Download of JIPMER MBBS Admit Card : in the month of May
- JIPMER MBBS Exam Date: in the month of June (10.00 am to 12.30 pm)
- Expected date of declaration of JIPMER MBBS Merit List : in the month of June
Thank you for visiting examhelpline Applicants can visit us for more information about JIPMER MBBS Application Form /JIPMER Application Form, Admit Card, Answer Key, results, and exam results, Syllabus and Exam Pattern, JIPMER MBBS Admission , and Counselling for admission. Wish you all the best for JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam to all the applicants.
#filling up JIPMER MBBS 2016 Application Form#JIPMER MBBS 2016 Online Application Form#JIPMER MBBS Admission 201#JIPMER MBBS Application Form#JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2016#JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2016/JIPMER 2016 Application Form#JIPMER MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2016#jipmer.edu.in#Online Application Form of JIPMER MBBS 2016#Syllabus and Exam Pattern