JIPMER MD MS Counselling 2018
JIPMER MD MS Counselling will be organized by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) for admission to MD/MS courses. JIPMER MD MS counselling starts after a declaration of result. Applicants who have qualified JIPMER PG (MD/MS) entrance exam will attend counselling. The first round JIPMER MD MS Counselling will starts in the month of June.
- Date of 1st Counselling: in the month of June
- Commencement of Academic Session: in the month of July
- Date of 2nd Counselling: in the month of July
- 3rd and open counselling: in the month of July
JIPMER MD MS Counselling
- Applicants can check counselling details on its official site of JIPMER MD MS Counselling.
- Counselling rounds involve seat allotment, document verification and fee deposit for offering admission to MD/MS courses.
- Applicants will be called in batches for counselling as per the reservation roster point.
- Counselling will be made according to the category rank (SC/ST/OBC/OPH/UR/INST) and not by the overall ranks as per the roster point allocation method.
- Applicants without original certificates will not be allowed to participate in counselling.
Eligibility for Subsequent Counselling
- An applicant who is absent at the time of 1st counselling will give up his/her chance for admission and will not be eligible for 2nd
- 2nd counselling will be conduct, if seats are vacant, in the 2nd week of July.
- Applicant who is present for the 1st counselling but does not choose/exercise potion at his/her category rank will be eligible to attend 2nd
- Any seat remaining available after the 2nd counselling due to applicant’s resigning will be available for the final open selection counselling to be conduct in the last week of July. All applicants who are eligible for addition in the merit list can attend this final counselling irrespective of their previous attendance.
Following Documents is necessary during JIPMER MD MS Counselling
- JIPMER Admit Card
- JIPMER Rank letter
- Proof of Registration as OCI
- Certificate showing the DOB
- Residence certificate issued by Revenue Authority, not below the rank of Tahsildar
- Internship completion certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- MBBS degree or Provisional pass certificate
- Provisional/Permanent Medical registration certificate
- Service applicant must produce NOC/relieving order and a certificate granting study leave with or without pay as the case may be.
- Undertaking by the applicant regarding his/her caste.
- Caste certificate
- Medical certificate in case of Orthopaedic Physically Challenged applicants
- Certificate from the institute last studied, stating that the degree obtained by him/her from that institute is recognized by medical council of India.
- 4 passport size photograph.
Thank you for visiting examhelpline.in Applicants can visit examhelpline for more information about JIPMER and other examination which conducts in India.