JK MBBS Cutoff 2017

Jammu and Kashmir State is going to organize the admission for medical and dental programme via NEET 2017 examination. The NEET 2017 entrance examination will be held by Central Board of Secondary Education for admission in Medical field all over India. The JK MBBS Cutoff 2017 will be declared after NEET 2017 Result. Only eligible candidates will be allowed to JK MBBS Admission 2017 procedure. Candidates will have to score minimum marks for participate in counselling of JK MBBS 2017. Every category will have a various Cutoff marks of JK MBBS 2017. The admission and registration process will conduct tentatively in the month of June, 2017. Candidates must have to register themselves for counselling process of JK 2017 MBBS. If candidates will fail to register themselves then they will not be eligible to admission procedure. Follow this article for more information about the Cutoff of JK MBBS BDS 2017.

JK MBBS Expected Cutoff Marks 2017

Basically, 15% admissions are conducted based on the All India Quota Reserved seats and remaining 85% admissions are conducted based on under state quota. But Jammu & Kashmir is different from these admission processes. All the admission of JK MBBS 2017 will be done based on the NEET score and Cutoff of JK MBBS 2017. After NEET 2017 results, admission committee will be released the JK MBBS BDS Cutoff 2017 for admission in MBBS and BDS course colleges of Jammu And Kashmir State. The counselling of JK MBBS 2017 will be conducted after the submitting the application form. The Seat Allotment of JK MBBS 2017 will be done based on the candidate’s rank in the Merit List of JK MBBS 2017. The merit list of JK MBBS 2017 will be available in the month of June/July, 2017. Every year the score will be increased by one or two marks in comparison to previous year and based on Examination difficulty level. Candidate can check Expected JK NEET Cutoff 2017 in the table below.

JK MBBS 2017 Cutoff

The candidates who wish to get admission in medical and dental course in the colleges of Jammu and Kashmir will have to score the required Cutoff of JK MBBS 2017 to be eligible. The JK MBBS Cutoff 2017 of each category is various. Candidates will have to score the minimum marks for admission into 500 MBBS and 200 BDS seats in Jammu and Kashmir State. The JK MBBS Cutoff Category Wise will be set by the admission committee, Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE). The JK MBBS Cutoff Marks 2017 will be prepared based on number of seats availability, total number of candidates and difficulty level of Examination. Candidates can check the JK MBBS BDS Cutoff 2017 below:

Candidate’s Category

Qualifying Marks

Previous Year Cutoff Marks

Scheduled Caste

40%

595 - 118

Physically Handicapped in Scheduled Caste

40%

415 – 118

Scheduled Tribe

40%

599 – 118

Physically Handicapped in Scheduled Tribe

40%

339 – 118

Other Backward Class

40%

678 – 118

Physically Handicapped in OBC

40%

510 - 118

General

50%

685 - 145

Physically Handicapped in General

45%

474 - 131

Important Points to be related with JK MBBS BDS Cutoff 2017

  • The Cutoff marks of JK MBBS 2017 will be prepared and announced by the admission authority, Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE).
  • Only eligible candidates will be allowed for enter in the JK MBBS Admission 2017 process.
  • If candidates cannot obtain the necessary marks in NEET 2017, then they will not eligible for counselling process of JK MBBS 2017.
  • After the counselling round, the counselling committee will publish the Cutoff of JK MBBS with opening and closing rank of candidates.
  • Here, the opening rank is the maximum marks at which candidate was allotted first seat and the closing rank is the minimum marks at which candidate was allotted the last seat in admission of JK MBBS 2017.

The JK MBBS Admission 2017 will be organized tentatively in the month of June, 2017. Candidates are advised to fill correct information in the application form of JK MBBS 2017. After filling the application form, the counselling of JK MBBS 2017 will be conducted by the admission committee, Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE). The Counselling process of JK MBBS 2017 will be conducted in month of July, 2017. The JK MBBS Cutoff 2017 will be released for different categories to admission in medical and dental course.

Candidates can get information about the Entrance Exam and other educational details through Register here or visit our website Examhelpline.in.

#JK MBBS Cutoff#Cutoff of JK MBBS#JK MBBS BDS Cutoff#Cutoff of JK MBBS BDS#JK MBBS Admission#Cutoff marks of JK MBBS#Counselling of JK MBBS#JK MBBS Cutoff Category Wise#Merit List of JK MBBS#Seat Allotment of JK MBBS#JK MBBS Cutoff Marks#Examhelpline

Related Posts

Reviews & Comments

Write a review

Note: HTML is not translated!

There are no reviews for this post.