KIMS University Nursing Application Form 2018
KIMS University Nursing Application Form 2018- 19: Krishna Institute of Medical Science Deemed University is known as a KIMS. KIMS will release the KIMS Nursing exam notification and also KIMS Nursing Application form 2018 in the month May 2018. All the eligible and interested application can apply for KIMS Nursing Entrance exam, for they all have fill up the Application form. The Last date for KIMS University Nursing 2018 Application Form is in the month of June 2018. The Entrance exam will be held for admission into the physiotherapy and for different nursing courses such as M.P.Th, B.P.Th, M.Sc. nursing, B.Sc. Nursing and P.B.BSc. Nursing. Here is all details about the KIMS University Nursing Application Form 2018 and other details KIMS Nursing 2018 exam date, application process, vacant seat, eligibility etc. So, read following details for more information.
KIMS University Nursing Important Date 2018
- Starting date of application form: In the month of May 2018
- Last date to submit application form: In the month of June 2018
- Date of Exam: In the month of June 2018
- Time of exam: 02:00 pm to 03:30 pm for M.Sc. Nsg, PBBSc Nsg, MPT and 02:00 pm to 05:00 pm for B.Sc. Nsg, BPTh
- Date of exam: Thursday
Eligibility Criteria of KIMS Nursing Exam 2018
KIMS Nursing Eligibility Criteria for B.P.Th and B.Sc. Nursing
- Applicants must complete 17th year on or before 31st December 2018
- Must clear the 12th exam or its equivalent courses with physics, chemistry, biology and English (each subject contain at least 45 % marks in PCB).
- For SC / ST applicants have % relaxation
KIMS Nursing Eligibility Criteria for M.P.Th
- Applicants must clear B.P.Th exam
KIMS Nursing Eligibility Criteria for M.Sc. Nursing
- Applicants must clear B.Sc Nursing / Post B.Sc Nursing with at least 55 % marks.
- Must have at 1 year work experience after B.Sc Nursing and at least 1 year experience prior of after post basic B.Sc Nursing
- For SC / ST applicants have % relaxation
- Applicants must be registered Nurse and Registered midwife or equal with any state nursing registration council
KIMS Nursing Eligibility Criteria for P.B.B.Sc. Nursing
- Applicants must clear 12th or its equal exam standardize by university for this purpose.
- Applicants must clear RGNM.
KIMS University Nursing Admission 2018
To admission in KIMS University nursing courses, applicants must have to fill up the KIMS University Nursing Application Form 2018. The application form of KIMS Nursing 2018 is available at official website. The KIMS University nursing entrance exam will be held In the month of June 2018 and the KIMS Nursing Admit card 2018 will available before one week of exam.
KIMS University Nursing Application Form 2018 fee: applicants have to Rs.500/-. Applicants have submitted DD and it should be drawn in favor of “Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University” payable at Karad.
How to Apply for KIMS University nursing exam 2018
All the applicants who wants to get admission in different courses of UP and PG Nursing at KIMS University, they all have to fill the KIMS University Nursing Application Form 2018. Before apply for this exam, applicants must have to check the eligibility criteria and other details before download the Application form of KIMS Nursing Exam 2018-18. In fact, applicants can also use the below step to download KIMS Nursing Exam 2018 Application form.
How to download KIMS University Nursing Application Form 2018
- To download form, first open official webpage.
- Then go to the “Admission” section.
- In this section click on the “nursing and Physiotherapy Entrance exam”.
- Now click on the application form, according to your courses.
- The KIMS Nursing Application Form 2018 will open in PDF format.
- Download KIMS University Nursing Application Form 2018.
Download KIMS University Nursing Application Form 2018
- KIMS University Nursing Application Form 2018 for M.Sc. Nursing
- KIMS University Nursing 2018 Application Form for B.PTh and Nursing
- KIMS Nursing Application Form 2018 P.B.B.Sc. Nursing
- KIMS Nursing 2018 Application Form for M.PTh
Important Instruction for Applicants
- Applicants must enter at exam centre before the 30 min of starting exam.
- Without KIMS Nursing Admit card 2018, applicants cannot enter into examination hall by the Centre Superintendent.
- Applicants must carry admit card till the admission process.
- Applicants will not allow leaving the examination hall before the end of exam. Before leaving exam hall applicants have to hand over answer sheet and test booklet to invigilator concerned.
- Applicant can’t remove any page from test booklet. If any page is removing from test booklet then applicants will process against and shall be libel for criminal action.
- She / He must carry good ball point pen (black or blue).
- KIMS will not allow using any device like calculator or any other cellular device like mobile.
KIMS University Nursing 2018 selection process
Applicants will e selected for nursing courses based on the KIMS University Nursing Result 2018. KIMS University declared KIMS University Nursing Merit list 2018.
KIMS University Nursing counselling 2018
Once the result of KIMS Nursing exam will declared by KIMS University. KIMS University organize the counseling of KIMS Nursing 2018. During the counselling, KIMS will provide the vacant seat of nursing to the applicants.
Address to Send filled Application form and DD
Krishna Institute of Medical Science Deemed University,
Malkapur, Karad (dist. Satara),
415539 Maharashtra, India.
Phone: (02164) 241555/6/7/8
Register at examhelpline.in for more details about exam.
#KIMS University Nursing Application Form#KIMS University Nursing#KIMS University#KIMS#KIMS University Nursing Result#KIMS University Nursing counselling#KIMS Nursing Admit card#examhelpline#Eligibility Criteria of KIMS Nursing#KIMS University Nursing Admission#KIMS Nursing Application Form