Manipur GNM Admission 2017
Manipur GNM Admission 2017: Directorate of Health Service, Manipur had released the notification for the GNM and FWH Training courses. As per the official notification, Application form of Manipur GNM 2017 is available from the 25th September 2017. And last date to fill up the Manipur GNM Application form is 6th October 2017. So, all the students who want to get admission into GNM courses, they can download application form from the official website. Students can check below details for more information about Manipur GNM 2017 admission, eligibility, important date, merit list, admission process etc.
Manipur GNM Seats details
- 30 seats : GNM at FHW Training School Churacandpur
- 40 seats : FHW at Training School, Lamphel
- 30 seats : FHW Training School, Imphal
Eligibility Criteria of Manipur GNM Admission 2017
- Upper age limit for the students is 35 years and lower age limit for the students is 17 year on or before 31st December 2017.
- Lowest education qualification for students is 12th or HSC in Arts / Science from an Institute standardize by Council / Board of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent exam / counselling counting National Institute of Open Schools.
- Student must clear 12th exam with Mathematics, Business studies, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Economics, Biotechnology, History, Political Science, Geography, Home Science, Accountancy, Sociology, Psychology Philosophy and English core or English elective or Science or Health Care Science.
- Students must be medical healthy. In fact, students must have to submit the physical fitness certificate.
- Students will be admitted one time in a year.
Manipur GNM 2017 official notification
Manipur GNM Application form fee
Students who apply for the Manipur GNM Examination, they must have to pay Rs. 300 for general / OBC category students and Rs. 200 /- for ST / SC category students. Students need to pay fee via ATM Card at Medical Directorate’s POS, Lamphel.
Manipur GNM Application form 2017
Application form of Manipur GNM Admission 2017 can download from the official website. However, before fill up and submit application form. Students are advice to check the eligibility criteria, which are given below. In fact, students can use the following step to download Application form.
How to apply for Manipur GNM Admission 2017
- Open the official website of Directorate of Health Service, Manipur.
- Then find the link of “Application form for Admission to Manipur GNM 2017-18”.
- Then application form will open in new window.
- Download application form.
- Fill up all the details carefully in application form.
- Then submit application form.
Download Application form of Manipur GNM 2017
Student need to submit the carefully and duly filled Manipur GNM Admission 2017 Application form with the enclosures to the Medical Directorate, Lamphel before the last date to submit.
Important document submit with application form
- Domicile / Residential / employment certificate, which issued by concerned DC / Head of Deptt.
- Marks sheet of 12th class (self attested).
- Copy of age proof which issued by Council / Board / Admit card of HSLC exam (self attested)
- Cast proof for SC / ST / OBC category students, which issued by the concerned deputy commissioner of the district via an officer authorized by him.
Important date of Manipur GNM Admission 2017
- Date to submit application form: 25th September 2017 to 6th October 2017
- Date to release Manipur GNM Admit card 2017: 7th October 2017 to 12th October 2017
- Date of Manipur GNM Entrance exam: 14th October 2017 (from 02:00 PM to 03:00 PM)
- Date to release Result of Manipur GNM: Notified later
- Date of counselling of Manipur GNM 2017: 18th October 2017 (From 10:30 AM)
- Date of Admission of Manipur GNM 2017: 20th to 26th October 2017
Exam Pattern of Manipur GNM Exam 2017
Manipur GNM Admission 2017 Exam contain syllabus of Manipur GNM Exam 2017 is 12th / equivalent exam.
There will be written examination with English General Knowledge carrying 50 % marks in both. Also standard of written test is same as 12th class exam organised by council of higher Secondary Education, Manipur. Total no marks in written test is 100 marks and Total no of question is 50 questions.
Every Question contains 2 marks. Time duration of is 1 hours.
Manipur GNM Admission 2017 Process
Students will be selected based on the Merit list of Manipur GNM 2017. Authority will release the Manipur GNM Merit list 2017 at official website, after the completion of exam. Merit list will be category wise rank of the students.
Register at examhelpline.in for more details Manipur Nursing Admission 2017 and also for other Nursing Entrance exam and also for a Medical entrance exam.
#Manipur GNM Admission#Manipur GNM#admission into GNM courses#Manipur GNM Seats details#Eligibility Criteria of Manipur GNM#Manipur GNM Application form#Application form of Manipur GNM#How to apply for Manipur GNM Admission#Important date of Manipur GNM Admission#