MMU( Maharishi Markandeshwar Universality) Mullana – Ambala,(Haryana) previous well-known as Maharishi Markandeshwar Education Trust was Established through the purpose of social, Education and Economic Upliftment of society in the year 1993, in the Name of Lord Shiva’s devotee, “maharishi markandeshwar ji”. Maharishi Markandeshwar University Trust, mullana – Ambala (Haryana) has build up into a representation of superiority on its linage for above 24 years This entrance examination organized under graduate course like MBBS/BDS. and there are 150 seats for MBBS , 100 seats for BDS . Candidate can fill up application form through offline/online mode. This examination is the basis of the NEET PG score. Candidates who want to wish take admission in MMU CET MEDICAL they can get all important details like- application form, eligible criteria, important dates, fees, contact details in this page.
MMU CET important dates
The exam schedule of MMU CET Candidates can check below the important dates from the table given below
date of online application form start
in the month of April
date of admit card
in the month of May
date of examination
In the month of May
MMU CET eligibility criteria
Candidates who want to apply for MMU CET ADMISSION exam of they can check below given eligibility criteria-
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen
- Candidate must have qualified in the All India NEET exam.
- Candidate must have permanent residents (PR) of India
- Candidate’s age Less than 17 years of age and have to not be above 21 years of age before 31 December 1999.
- Candidate must have passed class 12th from Haryana board of school education.
- Candidate have to secure at least 50 % marks for GENRELA category and 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC category and 45 % marks for Physically Handicapped candidates taken together in the subject of English, physics, chemistry and biology.
- Candidates have to pass class XII exam less than 10 + 2 level of Haryana Sate Higher Secondary Education Board or a comparable exam of recognized Indian university of board with English, Biology, Physics and Chemistry subject (PCB).
MMU CET ADMISSION fee
Candidates who want to apply in MMU CET ADMISSION exam fee. They can get information for application form fee on official website-
- Candidate application form fee is Rs. 2000/- only
- Candidate can pay the fee via offline mode through DD (demand draft) in favor of- Maharishi Markandeshwar Universality
Payable at Ambala,
Haryana – 133-207
MMU CET application form
Candidates who want to take admission in MMU CET ADMISSION exam they have must fill up the application form. For this candidates have to follow given steps-
- First of all go to official website of MMU CET ADMISSION exam.
- Before the fill up application form read all details carefully.
- After that candidates fill up all important details which require like- name, mobile number, date of birth, education details, and other details, etc.
- After that upload you pass port size photograph and signature as per requirement.
- Then enter require details and submit your application form.
- At last take a print out of your application form for future use.
The Convener of MMU CET
Maharishi Markandeshwar Universality
Mullana – Ambala, – 133207(Haryana)
For more information about any entrance exam or other education related details then register in Examhelpline.in.