MP MBBS BDS Application Form 2017
MP MBBS BDS 2017 Application Form will be resealed by the admission committee, Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Madhya Pradesh. MP MBBS BDS Application Form 2017 will be available tentatively in the month of July/August, 2017. Candidates, who wish to need admission to MBBS and BDS course in government, private colleges and deemed universities, will have to submit the application form of Madhya Pradesh MBBS 2017. Candidates will have to fill their details in application form and upload their required documents. After filling the application form of MP MBBS BDS, candidates will have to pay application form fee. If candidate fail to make payment of fee then he/she will not eligible for counselling process. For more information about the MP MBBS BDS Application Form 2017 and other related information like counselling process of MP MBBS, follow this article.
MP MBBS BDS 2017 Application Form
MP MBBS BDS Application Form will be declared for applicants to register themselves for the MP MBBS Counselling Process 2017. Only NEET candidates will be able to enter the admission procedure of MP MBBS who are qualified in the NEET 2017. Candidates can check eligibility criteria of MP MBBS 2017 before filling the application form of MP MBBS BDS. Candidates must meet the MP MBBS BDS Eligibility Criteria 2017 for participate in admission process. Incomplete application form will be rejected. MP MBBS Admission 2017 will be done based on candidate’s NEET rank and their rank in the merit list. The merit list of MP MBBS Application 2017 will be released after the declaration of NEET Result 2017.
MP MBBS BDS 2017 Application Form Procedure
Step – 1 Online Registration
- Candidates will have to go official site or click on the given link to get MP MBBS Application Form 2017.
- Candidates will have to register themselves for the counselling procedure of MP MBBS 2017 with using their NEET 2017 registration number and DOB (Date of Birth).
- During registration, candidates will have to provide their information like personal, educational and contact details in MP MBBS BDS Application Form 2017.
- Candidates will have to enter personal detail like name, category, nationality, parent’s name, date of birth.
- Applicant will have to provide their educational details like 10 + 2 standard marks and aggregate percentage.
- Candidates will also have to provide contact details such as mobile number, email id and residential address.
Step – 2 making the payment of fees
- After online registration of MP MBBS 2017, all applicants will need to pay the Madhya Pradesh MBBS Application Form fee.
- Candidates will have to make payment of fess Rs. 530 at the time of MP MBBS BDS Application Form registration.
- Candidates will receive a password after the payment of fees. After receiving the password, applicants can change their password after logging in again.
- Candidates are advised to keep the password safe and secret for future reference and use.
Step 3 – Choice Filling
- At the time of choice filling, candidates will select their course and colleges based on their preferences.
- After selecting their preferences, the candidates can lock their choice and submit them.
- If any candidate fails to lock their choices then they will disqualified from the MP MBBS Admission Process
MP MBBS BDS Counselling Process 2017
The counselling process will be conducted by the admission committee, Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Madhya Pradesh. The MP MBBS Counselling 2017 will be conducted tentatively in month of July/August, 2017. The procedure of counselling MP MBBS Admission 2017 will be held only online mode. To participate in the counselling process, candidates will have to register themselves through MP MBBS BDS Application Form. The counselling procedure of MP MBBS BDS 2017 will be done based on applicant’s NEET marks and their rank in the merit list of MP MBBS 2017.
Only NEET candidates will be called for the MP MBBS BDS Counselling 2017. In the counselling process, candidates will choose their course and colleges. The seat allotment will be allotted based on candidate’s preferences and seat availability during the admission procedure. After seat allocation, candidates will have to reporting at the allotted institutes and payment of institution fee. If any applicant is not satisfied with their allotted institute and seats, they have second chance in the second round of counselling.
Importants dates of MP MBBS BDS Admission 2017
|Sr.No||Process||Date||Number of Days|
|First rounf of MP MBBS counselling 2017|
|1||Start registration through students (NEET 2017 qualify)||12th July to 16th July 2017 upto 05:00 PM||5 days|
|2||Declaration of Revised state merit list||17th July 2017||1 day|
|3||date for choice filling & locking||18th July to 19th July 2017 up to 05:00 pm||2 days|
|4||seat allotment of first round||20th July to 23rd July 2017||4 days|
|5||declaration of result of 1st round||24th July 2017 at 11:00 AM||1 day|
|6||reporting at allotted medical/dental college||25th July to 30th July from 11:00 AM||6 days|
|7||online option for up-gradation||25th July to 31st July 2017||7 days|
|8||online registration at college level||25th July to 10th August 2017||17 days|
|Second round of counselling|
|9||choice filling & chioce locking||18th August to 19th August 2017||2 days|
|10||process of seat allotment for 2nd round||20th August to 22nd August 2017||3 days|
|11||declaration of second of result||23rd August 2017 by 11:00 AM||1 day|
|12||Reporting at allotted dental / medical college||23rd August 2017 from 12:00 PM to 25th August 2017 10:00 AM||3 days|
|13||online registration at college||Up to 25th August 05:00 PM||1day|
|Left out round|
|14||Choive filling and locking||26th August 2017||1 day|
|15||Allotment process and result declaration||27th August 2017||1 day|
|16||REporting at allotted Medical & Dental college for scrutiny and admision||28th August & 29th August 2017 10:00 PM||2 days|
If you want more details about any entrance exam and any other educational information then visit our website at examhelpline.in or Registration here.
#MP MBBS BDS Application Form#Application Form of MP MBBS BDS#MP MBBS Application Form#Application Form of MP MBBS#Counselling Procedure of MP MBBS#Online Registration of MP MBBS#MP MBBS Admission Process#MP MBBS Counselling#Merit list of MP MBBS Application#Examhelpline#Madhya Pradesh MBBS Application Form