MU OET Medical 2017Counselling
MU OET 2017is a Medical entrance exam for admission in /under graduate MBBS and Dental Programmes offered by the university. The MU OET Medical Counselling will be start from June 2017.The Manipal University Online Entrance Test (MU OET) Medical Counselling will be organized in offline mode.MU OET Medical Counselling will be organized for allotment of Medical & Dental seats in constituent’s medical & dental colleges of Manipal University. The Manipal University has displayed the list of qualified applicants who are eligible for MU OET Medical Counselling.
MU OET Medical 2017Counselling Schedule:-
|Course||Rank||Category||Date of Counselling||Time|
|MBBS||0001-0500||General||June 2017||9:00 am|
|0501-1000||General||June 2017||2:00 pm|
|1001-1600||General||June 2017||9:00 am|
|1601-2100||General||June 2017||2:00 pm|
|BDS||0001-1000||General||June 2017||9:00 am|
|1001-2000||General||June 2017||2:00 pm|
|2001-3000||General||June 2017||9:00 am|
|3001-3599||General||June 2017||2:00 pm|
MU OET Medical 2017Admission / MU OET Medical 2017Application :- MU OET Medical 2017Counselling Procedure:-
- Applicants can check MU OET Medical Counselling schedule, eligibility requirements and details at its official site of Manipal University .
- Only those applicants whose ranks are in the MU OET Medical Counselling schedule are needed to attend the Counselling.
- The physical presence of the applicant at the counselling is compulsory. If an applicant is prevented by unavoidable circumstances from being physically present for the counselling.
- Only the applicant will be allowed into the counselling hall.
- Applicants have to sign the attendance register and fill the form available at the registration counter.
- Applicants will be called as per their rank for document verification. Qualified applicants will be allotted seats according to their rank & number of seats available. Such applicants must submit their original documents & pay the 1st year fees at the counselling.
- The choice of course prepared by the applicant is final and con not be altered later under any circumstances.
Documents necessary during MU OET Medical 2017Counselling:-
- 10th Class marks sheet for proof of DOB
- 12th Class marks card
- E-hall ticket
- Conduct & Character certificate obtained on the School/College
- Transfer Certificate or School/College Leaving Certificate
- 4 recent passport size photographs
- 2 set of photocopies of all above documents
Thank you for visiting examhelpline Applicants can visit examhelpline for more information about MU OET Medical 2015other examination which conduct in India. Wish you all the best for MU OET Medical 2017Admission / MU OET Medical 2017Application to all the applicants.
#MU OET Medical 2017 Counselling#MU OET Medical 2018 Counselling#Documents necessary during MU OET Medical 2015 Counselling#Manipal University Online Entrance Test#MU OET 2015#MU OET Medical 2015 Admission#MU OET Medical 2015 Application#MU OET Medical 2015 Counselling#MU OET Medical 2015 Counselling Procedure#MU OET Medical 2015 Counselling Schedule#MU OET Medical Counselling#MU OET Medical Counselling schedule