NEET PG Application form 2018 Registration, eligibility, exam date
NEET PG Application form 2018: National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Post Graduate is common known NEET PG. Same like last year, this year also NEET PG 2018 to take admission into Bachelor of Medicine Doctor/doctor of Medicine (MS or MD). In 2018, also NEET PG Entrance will be held for the student who wants take admission into Post Medical Courses. Same like NEET UG, NEET PG will also replace all the Entrance exams which were organized to take in PG courses in India. In fact, notification of NEET PG 2018 is already released. So, here we provide all the details about NEET PG Application form 2018, Registration, Eligibility, Important Date, Exam Pattern and Syllabus, etc.
Eligibility Criteria of NEET PG 2018
Students must have to check following criteria before filling NEET PG Application form 2018.
- Students must be India citizen.
- Students must complete the MBBS courses and also hold a registration certificate which issued from the Medical Council of India (MCI) or State Medical Council.
- In fact, Students must have completed or likely to completing their one year of rotating internship or before 31st March 2018.
- Students must completed one year of internship or likely to finish the internship on or before 31st March 2018.
- And students who pursuing in MBBS from Andhra Pradesh Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir state are not allow for the All India 50 % Quota Seats.
Important Date of NEET PG 2018
Date to release information booklet
Starting date of NEET PG Registration 2018
Last date for NEET PG Application form 2018
Date to release Admit card of NEET PG 2018
After submitting application form and fee payment process
Exam Date of NEET PG 2017 MDS
November to December 2017
Date to release NEET PG Result 2017
NEET PG 2018 Application fee
- General and OBC candidates need to pay Rs. 3750 /- to fill up NEET PG Application form 2018
- SC / ST / PWD candidates need to pay Rs. 2750 /- to fill up NEET PG Application form 2018
Students need to pay application fee via debit card / credit card or net banking. In fact, Payment cannot make by offline mode.
NEET PG Application form 2018
Online Application form of NEET PG 2018 will be released at the official website. Students need to visit the official website to apply online for NEET Post Graduate entrance Test 2018. In fact, students can use the following step to fill up NEET PG Application form 2018.
How to apply for the NEET PG 2018
- First of all visit the official website.
- Then find the NEET PG Online application form 2018.
- Enter all the details in NEET PG Application form 2018.
- Then submit the official website.
Click here for NEET PG Application form 2018
NEET PG 2018 Exam Pattern
- Type of Question: Multiple Choice Question
- Mode of Exam: Computer Based Online Test
- Language of Paper: English Language
- Exam will organised in Morning shift (10:00 AM to 03:45 PM) and Afternoon Shift (03:45 PM to 07:30 PM)
- Time Duration: 3 ½ hours
- There is no Negative marks
Exam Pattern of NEET PG 2018
No of Questions
Social and Preventive Medicine
Medicine Dermatology And Veneriology
Surgery, ENT, Orthopedics & Anaesthesia
Radiodiagnosis & Radiotherapy
Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Syllabus of NEET PG 2018
- Syllabus includes different topics of related subject.
- With previous approval of Government of India, the Syllabus will prescribe through the Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Syllabus include different topics such as Physiology, Anatomy, Ophthalmology others.
- To get good score, students must have to prepare according to the syllabus.
NEET PG 2018 Admit card
The Admit card will available before one or two weeks from the exam date. In fact, Admit card of NEET PG 2017 will release in online mode. So, students need to download the Hall Ticket of NEET PG 2018 from the official website. In fact, after downloading the admit card, candidates must have to take printout of admit card from the official. And after that you need to paste a photograph. In fact, student also has brought valid photo ID proof at the examination center. Student must carry admit card at examination Hall, because without admit card students can not appear in the exam. Admit card will release only for students who had submit to fill up NEET PG Application form 2018.
Result of NEET PG 2018
In fact, According to the notification, NEET PG Result 2018 will be released in the third week of January 2018. NEET PG 2018 Result will also release in online mode at the official website of NEET PG. In fact, students must take print out of result and also preserve result until the end of admission process.
Counselling of NEET PG 2018
Based on the NEET PG Rank 2018 students will get admission into PG Medical Courses. In fact, Authority will also prepare one Merit list of NEET PG 2018. NEET PG 2018 Merit list will be categorized into three parts 1. All India 50 % Quota Rank and 2. All India NEET PG 2018 Rank and 3. All India Quota category rank and private medical colleges rank / State quota.
Authority will call students based on the rank achieved in Exam. To appear in the Counselling process of NEET PG 2018, students must have to fill their choice of course and college. Students will get admission based on the Rank secure in exam, availability of seat and choice filling.
Important Document need during the counselling process
- NEET PG Hall Ticket 2018
- NEET PG Score Card 2018
- Passing certificate and mark sheet of 10th class
- Passing certificate and mark sheet of 12th class
- Passing certificate of Graduation
- Certificate of Category
- Transfer certificate
- Recent Passport size photo
- Call letter of counselling
NEET PG cut off marks 2018
After the declaration of Result and merit list of NEET PG Entrance exam, authority will also release the cut off marks of NEET PG 2018. NEET PG expected cut off marks will be release category wise. So, below is expected cut off marks of NEET PG category wise, based on the last year cut off marks.
- 50 % : Cut off marks for the General Category
- 40 % : Cut off marks for ST / SC / OBC category
- 45 % : cut off marks for the PWD category
Register at examhelpline.in for more details NTRUHS Post Basic Nursing 2017-18 and also for other Nursing Entrance exam.
#NEET PG#NEET#Eligibility Criteria of NEET PG#Important Date of NEET PG#NEET PG Application fee#How to apply for the NEET PG#NEET PG Application form#NEET PG Application form#Hall Ticket of NEET PG#Result of NEET PG#Syllabus of NEET PG#Exam Pattern of NEET PG#Counselling of NEET PG#Result of NEET PG#NEET PG cut off marks#examhelpline#exam#Online Application form of NEET PG#NEET PG Registration#National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Post Graduate