Odisha MBBS BDS Admission 2018
Odisha MBBS BDS Admission 2018: The state of Odisha has scrapped off their Entrance Examination while 2016 and will be transmission Admission by counselling. Odisha MBBS Admission will be finished based on the candidate’s NEET Ranking and also Eligibility. The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination committee will be the organizing Authority of Odisha MBBS Admission 2018 and will comprise the Member – Chairman OJEE/ vice- Chairman OJEE/ Sectary OJEE and other members. The counselling will be finished for 85% of total sets in government and also Private Medical/ Dental organization without Deemed University. The Chairman of the committee will be the Managing authority and have to make sure that that counselling process is done in a firm method with all system being followed. Read the full article for more information about Odisha MBBS BDS Admission 2018. The Odisha MBBS BDS Application Form 2018 will start from month of July, 2018.
Since the Admissions are greatly relied on NEET 2018, the admission procedure of Odisha MBBS BDS 2018 will be held subsequent to the NEET Result 2018.
Odisha Medical UG Admission 2018 – MBBS/ BDS Course
Odisha Medical UG Admission 2018 – MMBS/ BDS Course: OJEE will be Organizing NEET UG 2018 MBBS/ BDS Examination is the state of Odisha. The Admission for NEET 2018 will be completed on the source of admission by counsellign on the source of NEET Ranking eligibility. All the thorough information about Application from, admit card exam dates and newest updates of the Odisha examination will be obtainable in this article.
Important Dates of Odisha MBBS/ BDS Admission 2018
Important Dates ( Tentative)
Date of online Registration Form
Publication of Merit list
Counselling 1st Round
Publishing of Allotment latter
Brief Overview of Odisha MBBS BDS Admission 2018
- Entrance Exam: NEET
- Admission Through: NEET (National Eligibility and Entrance Test)
- Name of Exam: National Eligibility and Entrance Test- NEET
- Admission Committee: Odisha Joint Entrance Examination committee - Chairman OJEE/ vice- Chairman OJEE/ Sectary OJEE and other members (Joint DMET Odisha and 2 OJEE Members.)
- Level of Admission: State Level Admission
- Total Available Seats: MBBS – 721 Seats (State Quota) + 99 seats ( All India Quota) + 7 seats ( NRI)
- Total Available Seats: BDS – 128 Seats (State Quota) + 7 seats ( All India Quota) + 15 seats ( NRI)
- Course offered: MBBS/BDS
- Course Duration: MBBS ( 4 ½ years with 1 years Internship )
- Course Duration: BDS ( 4 years with 1 years Internship )
- Here information About: Odisha MBBS BDS Admission 2018
- Category: Admission
- States : Available
Eligible Criteria for Odisha MBBS BDS Admission 2018
The Eligibility Criteria of Odisha MBBS Admission 2018 will be set According to the Odisha joint entrance examination committee. It is necessary for all applicants to fulfill the criteria in order to get Admission into the medical/ dental institute of Odisha.
The candidates have to 17 years old of Previous to 31st December 2018
There is not upper age limit for anyone
All candidates have to Permanent Residence (PR) of Odisha.
Must have Passed 10 + 2 ( or equivalent) Examination And individually in PBCE
· General Category : 50 % Marks as an Aggregate of PCB
· Reserved Category: 40 % Marks as an Aggregate of PCB
· Handicapped Category: 45 % Marks as an Aggregate of PCB if the Candidates belong to Reserved Category, than he /she should have secured 40 % marks.
NEET Scores 2018
· General Category: 145 ( 50th Percentile)
· PH Applicants of General category : 131 ( 45th Percentile)
· Reserved Category : 118 ( 40th Percentile)
· PH Applicants of Reserved Category: 118 ( 40th Percentile)
Odisha MBBS / BDS Admission 2018 Counselling fee
Odisha MBBS/ BDS
Fee of Counselling
Category of General Candidates
Category of Reserved Candidates
Merit list of Odisha MBBS BDS Admission 2018
Merit list of Odisha MBBS BDS Admission 2018: A merit list of all the applicants qualified for the counsellign process of Odisha MBBS admission 2018 will be announced on online through the OJEE committee. Odisha MBBS BDS admission 2018 Merit list will be announced in the month of August 2018. The Merit sit will be made through selecting candidates who complete all of the eligibly criteria set through the state and have filled in the application form with all the mandatory applicable information. Instructions regarding the counseling session will be notified to the candidates online and they will have to report at nodal center for document confirmation counseling.
Counselling 2018 of Odisha MBBS BDS
Counselling 2018 of Odisha MBBS BDS: Odisha MBBS/BDS Admission 2018 to UG course in MBBS BDS Programme for Academic Session 201 7.will is done on the source of marks attained in the NEET 2018. For Medical and also Dental Seats, only the candidates who have qualified in the NEET 2018 are qualified for counselling. Filling and locking of assortment as per the college seat matrix.
Document Required for Odisha MBBS BDS 2018 Counselling
- Mark Sheet of 10th and 12th Class
- Result 2018 of Odisha MBBS BDS 2018 original and also Photocopy
- Domicile Certificate
- Application form of Odisha MBBS BDS 2018 Xerox
- Bank Challan for Registration fees
- Certificate of Category (If appropriate)
- 2 Passport size Photograph
- PH Category candidates must have submit Proof of Medical and also certificate
- Residential certificate of Odisha
- Ex Servicemen certificate issued through Rajya Sainik board, Bhubaneswar
Details of Contact Address
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination JEE Cell,
DIST – Khordha,
Bhubaneswar – 751030
Here interested applicants can make Registration to continue connect with us and for any fresh details about any kind of Examination and if any students have any type of problem share with us we will give you feed back very quickly.
For any kind of information connected to Education you will obtain all the information on our web portal Examhelpline.in
#neet#odisha mbbs bds#Odisha MBBS BDS Admission#NEET#cut off of Odisha MBBS#Counselling of MBBS BDS#Merit list of Odisha MBBS#Odisha MBBS Eligible Criteria#MBBS in Odisha#Examhelpline#Odisha MBBS Application form#Reservation seats of Odisha MBBS#Important date of Odisha MBBS Admission#Odisha Medical UG Admission#Odisha MBBS Counselling fee