Odisha MBBS BDS Counselling 2017
Odisha MBBS Counselling 2017: Counselling of Odisha MBBS BDS 2017 for state quota will be conduct by the Government / private medical / dental colleges will be conducted by the OJEE Committee. This committee include Vice-Chairman of OJEE, Secretary of OJEE, members Chairman of OJEE and Members (Joint DMET Odisha and two OJEE Members). Odisha MBBS Counselling 2017 will start on 31st July, 2017. In fact, the counselling will be conduct in online mode. OJEE will schedule the 15 % All India Quota and 85 % of state quota counselling for student. 15 % All India Quota will be fill up by the NEET counselling 2017. And the NEET Counselling will organize through MCC. Students who want to appear in Counselling of Odisha BDS MBBS 2017, they need to fill up the Odisha MBBS BDS counselling form 2017.
Odisha MBBS BDS Counselling 2017 Dates
Online Odisha MBBS Application Form Starts
15th July to 22nd July, 2017
Declare list of registered candidates
23rd July, 2017
25th July to 30th July, 2017
31st July to 3rd August, 2017
1st Round of seat allotment
5th August, 2017
Provisional Admission Round 1
9th August to 14th August, 2017
Display Vacant Seats list
18th August, 2017
20th August to 21st August, 2017
2nd Round of seat allotment
23rd August, 2017
Provisional Admission Round 2
25th August & 26th August, 2017
Resign from admission
26th August, 2017
Counselling Schedule for Document Verification For MBBS/BDS
Odisha MBBS BDS Counselling Process 2017
- First of all candidates need to register, the registration link will provide soon, once the OJEE 2017 counselling date will release. After registration, students are able to create the username and password through the registration. If student will done the registration, then they are not able to appear in Odisha MBBS Counselling 2017.
- With help of password and username, student can login and do choice filling.
- If the student will take admission in the particular round but he /she will be allotted other seat in another round then earlier admission will cancel.
- And if any seat is not allotted in other round then the earlier admission is remain.
- If he / she will not take provisional admission after the seat allotment under a particular round. The seat will be remaining vacant for the next round. But, student may participate for another round. Students are only able to lock better options.
- If student have taken admission into particular reserved category, they he / she will not allowed changing the seat to another category in same college.
- Spot round counselling will conduct, if it required, student must need to present in person with declared fee. Any authorization of candidates will not be entertain in this round.
- Odisha MBBS Counselling fee will deposit in the form of Demand Draft at OJEE Cell, Gandamunda, Bhubaneswar. DD must be in the favour of OJEE-2016 drawn at any scheduled bank payable at Bhubaneswar. Student must write name, NEET 2017 Roll Number on the back of the DD.
- Student must required important document / CLC in OJEE Cell, Gandamunda, Bhubaneswar to finish the provisional admission process.
- Date to submit the listed document will release after the every round of counselling.
- Once, the final round of counselling will finish. OJEE will send admitted candidates list with admission fee to the related institute.
- So, after this college will finish the rest of admission formalities.
NOTE: if student leave seat after the final date of Odisha MBBS BDS admission and before the completion of course, once they conforming admission in allotted seat, then student must pay Rs. 1, 000, 00 penalties. In fact, student will not get the document until they will not pay penalty fee. And the fee will not be refunded.
Necessary Document need at Odisha MBBS BDS Counselling 2017
- 10th std marks sheet and certificate
- 12th class marks sheet and certificate
- NEET Result 2017
- Leaving certificate of College / School
- Category certificate (if needed)
- Odisha’s residential certificate
- Caste certificate
- Green card, which issue through Family Welfare Dept. Govt of Odisha
- Ex Serviceman certificate (if need, which issue by Rajya Sainik Board, Bhubaneshwar)
- Medical certificate (if need, which issue by medical board)
Fee structure of Odisha’s private and government Medical colleges
Fee structure of Odisha’s Government colleges
Annual Fees (In Rs.)
Fee for Tuition
Fee for Admission
fee for Union of student
Fee for university Migration
Fee for Audio Visual Society
Fee of academic society
Fee for games
Fee for Magazine
Fee for Id card
Fees for supply of black answer books
Fee for Culture
Fee for Dramatic Society
Fee for University Athletic
Fee for University Cultural
Fee for Student help fund
Fee for Odisha Red Cross Society
Fee for Electricity and Water (per year)
Fee for Hostel (per year)
Caution Money (refundable and pay 1 time)
Fund of Hostel (per year)
Fee for common room (per year)
Fee for Private Dental and Medical College
Annual Fees (In Rs.)
Fee for hostel (own)
Fee for hostel (own)
Register at examhelpline.in for more details of MBSS BDS Admission.
#Odisha MBBS BDS Counselling#Counselling of Odisha MBBS BDS#Odisha MBBS BDS Counselling Process#Counselling of Odisha MBBS#Odisha MBBS Counselling#Odisha MBBS BDS admission#Odisha MBBS BDS counselling form#Counselling of Odisha BDS#Odisha MBBS Counselling fee#examhelpline