Odisha Medical Examination also known as OJEE (Odisha Joint Entrance Examination) this university present number of course in every filed and medical also like MBBS (bachelor of medicine and bachelor of surgery) /BDS (bachelor of dental surgery). This examination is state level exam. ODISHA MEDICAL ADMISSION given 85 % seats of state quote the dental & medical colleges of Odisha, and 15 % seats given by all India centralized counselling of NEET. Admission will be done basis of NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test). Candidates who want to wish take admission in ODISHA ADMISSION they can get all important details like- application form, eligible criteria, important dates, fees, contact details in this page.
ODISHA MEDICAL important dates
The examination schedule of ODISHA MEDICAL ADMISSION Candidates can check below the important dates from the table given below
Date of application form start
In the month of January
Last date of online application form
In the month of march
Date of admit card
In the month of April
Date of exam
In the month of may
Date of result
In the month of June
ODISHA MEDICAL eligibility criteria
Candidates who want to apply for ODISHA MEDICAL ADMISSION exam of they can check below given eligibility criteria
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen
- Candidate must have qualified in the All India NEET exam.
- Candidate must have permanent residents (PR) of India
- Candidate’s age Less than 17 years of age and have to not be above 21 years of age.
- Candidate must have passed class 12th from ODISHA board of school education.
- Candidate have to secure at least 50 % marks for GENRELA category and 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC category and 45 % marks for Physically Handicapped candidates taken together in the subject of English, physics, chemistry and biology.
- Candidates have to pass class XII exam less than 10 + 2 level of Odisha Sate Higher Secondary Education Board or a comparable exam of recognized Indian university of board with English, Biology, Physics and Chemistry subject (PCB).
ODISHA MEDICAL fee
Candidates who want to apply in ODISHA MEDICAL ADMISSION exam fee. They can get information for application form fee on official website-
- Candidate application form fee is Rs. 450/- only
- Candidate can pay the fee via online mode by CREDIT CARD/DEBIT CARD/NET BANKING.
- Candidate can pay the fee via DD (demand draft) in favor of “the Chairman, Odisha Joint Entrance Examination”.
- Candidate can pay the fee via challan mode also at the Bank of Baroda & Bank of Canara
- Candidate application form fee is non – refundable.
ODISHA MEDICAL application form
Candidates who want to take admission in ODISHA MEDICAL ADMISSION exam they have must fill up the application form. For this candidates have to follow given steps-
- First of all go to official website of ODISHA MEDICAL ADMISSION exam.
- Before the fill up application form read all details carefully.
- After that candidates fill up all important details which require like- name, mobile number, date of birth, education details, and other details, etc.
- After that upload you pass port size photograph and signature as per requirement.
- Then enter require details and submit your application form.
- At last take a print out of your application form for future use.
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination
Dist - khordha
Website: www.odishajee.com OR www.ojee.nic.in
For more information about any entrance exam or other education related details then register in examhelpline.in.