Rajasthan MBBS Application Form 2017
The application form of Rajasthan MBBS BDS 2017 will be available from 15th to 20th July, 2017. The Rajasthan MBBS Application Form 2017 will be available in online mode only. Only NEET qualified candidates will be allowed to fill the registration form of Rajasthan MBBS Admission 2017. All candidates who are appearing for the counselling procedure of Rajasthan MBBS 2017 can register themselves before the 1st week of September, 2017. All admission in MBBS and BDS course will be done based on NEET 2017 score.
Candidates will have to fill Rajasthan MBBS Application Form for participate in admission to MBBS and BDS programme in government, private college across Rajasthan state. During the registration form filling, candidates must enter the personal details, academic qualification and make payment of application form. Follow entire article for more information about Rajasthan MBBS 2017 Admission Application Form.
To Submit Rajasthan MBBS Application Form 2017 Part 1 - Click here
To Submit Rajasthan MBBS Application Form 2017 Part 2 - Click here
Details how to fill Rajasthan MBBS BDS Application Form 2017
Step 1: Form Registration
- Candidates will have to visit the official website or click here for online registration form Rajasthan MBBS 2017.
- Candidates will have to click on the “Registration Part 1” option to start the registration procedure.
- Candidates will have to enter their personal details such as candidate’s name, parent’s name, date of birth.
- Candidates will have to fill their educational qualification like marks and percentage in the 10 + 2 standard with Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Candidates will have also submitted the NEET 2017 score.
- Candidates must have provided the email ID in the Rajasthan MBBS Application Form 2017.
- Selection of domicile state following selection of other eligibility criteria as given in the application form of Rajasthan MBBS 2017 will have to be complete and submitted.
- After filling the personal details and academic details, candidates are advised to preview our application form before final submission.
- After filled details, candidates will submit the application form or edit or correction in the form.
- Candidates are advised to keep safe registration id and password for further use in admission process.
Step 2: Fee Payment
- Candidates will have to pay fees of Rajasthan MBBS Application Form 2017 at any e-Mitra/CSC Kiosk centre authorized by the Government of India.
- For general category candidates, the fee of Rajasthan MBBS BDS Application From 2017 is Rs. 2000.While reserved category candidates will have to pay Rs. 1200 as application form of Rajasthan MBBS 2017.
- The 16 digit e-Mitra number will have to be filled and then click on validate payment.
- After payment of fees and receiving the registration or token number, applicants will have to click on “Registration Part 2” and enter their registration number and password.
Step 3: Personal and Educational Details
- Personal Details: Candidates will have to enter personal details like gender, current residential address, permanent residential address, pin code number, mobile number, nationality, nativity, etc in the Rajasthan MBBS Application Form. The candidate’s name, date of birth, email id, and father’s name of applicant will display on the screen as given by the candidate earlier.
- Academic Details: Candidates must enter details of class 5th, 8th, 10th, 12th standard, name of school and place of institute last attended. Candidates will have to choose the course of they get to apply MBBS or BDS programme.
Step 4: Uploading documents and certificate
- After submitting the personal details and educational details in the application form of Rajasthan MBBS 2017, candidates will have to upload the documents like photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression. Details of documents to be uploaded in Rajasthan MBBS Application Form 2017 is shown in given below table:
- After successful uploading of the documents and certificate in the application form of Rajasthan MBBS BDS 2017, a message will display on the screen.
Fomat of Photographs and Signature for application form of Rajasthan MBBS
Details of documents
Recent Passport Size Colored Photograph
File Size: 40KB maximum
Signature in white back ground
File Height: 2’’*1’’
File Size: Maximum 40KB
Scanned copy of e-Mitra receipt
File Size: Maximum 150KB
WDP/WPP Certificate (if applicable)
File Size: Maximum 150KB
ST/STA Certificate (if applicable)
PH Certificate (if applicable)
Step 5: Choice Filling and Locking
- Choose the course and institute based on your preferences in Rajasthan MBBS Application Form.
- Candidates will select maximum number of choices. There is no limit to filling maximum number of choices.
- Click on “Add Choice” button and select all colleges. After all entries are add then click on “save” button.
- If you are failing to click on “save” button, then results of choices will not being saved for further process.
- Using the “Reset” button, you can select fresh choices.
- To move on the next step, click on “save and next” button.
Step 6: Form Submission and preview
- Candidates can check their details entered by them before final submitting of Rajasthan MBBS Application Form 2017.
- If all details are correct then click on “Submit” button.
- Take print out of the application form of Rajasthan MBBS 2017 requires to taken out for further use.
For more information about the Entrance Exam or other Educational Details like Exam Admit Card, Exam Application form, Exam Answer Key, Exam Result then visit our official website or Registration at Examhelpline.in.
#Rajasthan MBBS Application Form#Registration form of Rajasthan MBBS#Rajasthan MBBS BDS Application Form#Application form of Rajasthan MBBS#application form of Rajasthan BDS#Rajasthan MBBS Admission#counselling procedure of Rajasthan MBBS#Rajasthan MBBS#Examhelpline#NEET#Medical Admission in Rajasthan