Rajasthan MBBS Cutoff
Rajasthan State is going to conduct the admission for MBBS and BDS course based on NEET examination result. The NEET entrance exam will be conducted by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) for admission in Medical line all over India. The Rajasthan MBBS Cutoff will be released after NEET Result . Only qualify candidates will be able to Rajasthan MBBS Admission procedure. Candidates will have to secure required minimum marks for take part in counselling of Rajasthan MBBS . The admission committee will declare different Rajasthan MBBS Category Wise Cutoff for various categories. Candidates must have to register themselves for counselling procedure of Rajasthan MBBS . If any candidate will fail to register themselves then she/he will not be able to eligible for admission procedure. Read this article for more details about the Cutoff marks of Rajasthan MBBS BDS .
Rajasthan MBBS Cutoff 2018
The 15% admissions are held based on the All India Reserved seats Quota and remaining 85% admissions are held based on under state reserved quota. The Rajasthan MBBS Admission will be done based on the NEET marks and Cutoff marks of Rajasthan MBBS . After NEET results, admission committee will be declared the Rajasthan MBBS Cutoff for admission in medical and dental colleges in State of Rajasthan. Candidates will have to fill the application form for the counselling process. The Rajasthan MBBS Application Form will be available in month of August, . The counselling of Rajasthan MBBS will be organized after the filling the application form of Rajasthan MBBS . The seat allotment of Rajasthan MBBS will be done based on rank of candidates in the Merit List of Rajasthan MBBS . The Rajasthan MBBS Merit List will be released in the month of August, .
Rajasthan MBBS Expected Cutoff
The applicants who wish to take admission in MBBS and BDS course in the colleges of Rajasthan will have to secure the necessary Cutoff of Rajasthan MBBS BDS to be eligible. The Rajasthan MBBS BDS Cutoff will differ for different category. Candidates will have to meet the minimum marks for admission into MBBS and BDS seats in Rajasthan. The Rajasthan MBBS Cutoff Category Wise will be prepared by the admission authority, Rajasthan Medical Admission board. The Rajasthan MBBS Cutoff Marks will be arranged based on total seats, total number of qualified candidates, previous year cut off marks and difficulty level of Examination. Here, we provide the cut off marks of NEET for admission. Candidates can check Rajasthan MBBS BDS Cutoff below:
Name of Category
NEET Cut off
697 – 131
Scheduled Caste Category
130 – 107
Scheduled Tribe Category
130 – 107
Other Backward Class Category
130 – 107
General + PH Category
130 – 118
Scheduled Caste + PH Category
130 – 107
Scheduled Tribe + PH Category
130 – 107
OBC + PH Category
130 – 107
Important Points related to Rajasthan MBBS BDS Cutoff
- The Rajasthan MBBS Cutoff will be prepared by the admission committee, Rajasthan Medical Admission board.
- The candidates will have to score the minimum Cutoff Marks of Rajasthan MBBS for procedure of Rajasthan MBBS Cutoff .
- The Cutoff of Rajasthan MBBS will derive based on the candidate’s score in NEET examination.
- The admission board will set the Cutoff of Rajasthan MBBS Category Wise for various category candidates as per Government policies.
- After counselling round, the final cut off list will declare with opening and closing rank by the admission board of Rajasthan MBBS .
- The highest mark at which candidate was given the first seat during the counselling is the opening rank.
- The lowest mark at which candidate was given the last seat during the counselling is the closing rank.
The Rajasthan government admission committee will offer 1634 MBBS seats and 255 BDS seats for all qualified candidates. The Counselling of Rajasthan MBBS will conduct in online mode. The seat allotment will be done based on candidate’s rank and seat availability in medical. The admission will conduct based on the merit list of Rajasthan MBBS. After counselling, candidates will have to report allotted colleges for document verification and admission confirms. Candidates are advised to carry original document for document verification.
For latest update information about Entrance Exam or other Education Details then visit our website Examhelpline.in or Register here.
#rajasthan mbbs cutoff#Rajasthan MBBS Cutoff#Cutoff of Rajasthan MBBS#Rajasthan MBBS BDS Cutoff#Cutoff of Rajasthan MBBS BDS#Rajasthan MBBS Cutoff Marks#Cutoff Marks of Rajasthan MBBS#Rajasthan MBBS Admission#Rajasthan MBBS Category Wise Cutoff#Rajasthan MBBS Cutoff Category Wise#Counselling of Rajasthan MBBS#Rajasthan MBBS Merit List#Merit List of Rajasthan MBBS#Seat Allotment of Rajasthan MBBS#Examhelpline