RUHS BSC Nursing Counselling 2018
RUHS BSC Nursing 2018 Counselling: Rajasthan University of Health Science (RUHS) has issued the Admission announcement in Subject to begin of B.SC Nursing Counselling Scheduled/Process for Admission to the Course of B.SC nursing in the State Nursing Colleges. Post Declaration of Rajasthan University of Health Science B.SC Nursing Entrance Exam Result RUHS has scheduled to start the BSC Nursing Counselling Rounds Meanwhile the online Counselling forms to be filled through the candidates. So get here all the Information about RUHS BSC Nursing Counselling 2018.
Important Dates of RUHS B.SC Nursing Counselling 2018
Last date of Application form of RUHS BSC Nursing Submission
Exam Date of RUHS BSC Nursing
Result of BSC Nursing Result
RUHS BSC Nursing Counselling
RUHS Nursing Online Counselling Schedule 2018: Rajasthan University of Health Science is concerning to Declare RUSH B.SC and also Post Basic B.SC Nursing Counselling 2018 Scheduled. All Candidates who had appeared in on top of – Named Examinations will be able to participate in RUHS Nursing Counselling procedure. However, there is no any official Statement Completed by Board concerning online Counselling. Get here detail of the RUHS BSC Nursing Counselling 2018
RUHS B.SC Nursing College Allotment 2018
RUHS B.SC Nursing College Allotment 2018: The Nursing College will be selected to the Candidates on the Basis of Merit, Seats accessible and the Order of Options filled in through the Candidates in the Option form. The Allotment of Nursing College will be approved out by the Computer Software. Candidates are informed that, Admission shall be completed Subsequent to the Date notified by Convener, Nursing Counselling Board 2018/2018. The Allotment of Nursing College will be carried out by the Computer Software through severely following the order of Merit, Seats Accessible and the order of Options filled in by the Candidates in the option form. No Admission shall be made Subsequent to the date notified through Convener, RUHS BSC Nursing Counselling Board, 2018 / 2018
In case of Tie in RUHS BSC Nursing Counselling 2018
- One who has passed the 10 + 2 Examination in less Number of efforts will be agreed first choice.
- If there is additional Tie, the Relative merit list will be decided through the age of the candidates. The candidates of upper age (older candidates) will be located on upper Merit.
- If there is additional Tie, candidates locking additional marks in the Secondary Examination will be specified first choice
- If there is further Tie, Candidates locking More Marks in the Senior Secondary Examination 10+2 or comparable will be specified first choice
RUHS B.SC Nursing 2018 Counselling Form/Fee
RUHS B.SC Nursing 2018 Counselling Form/Fee: Subsequent to the declaration of Entrance Results Candidates eligible for RUHS B.SC nursing admission have to download Option / Choice filling form, Seat Matrix, Undertaking form, and instruction from Rajasthan University of Health Science Website. The Under taking form, Option form, Seat Matrix, Challan form and orders may be made obtainable to the candidates Subsequent to statement of Result of Entrance Test.
- RUHS BSC Nursing Counselling fee- the accordingly filled Option from to be submitted along with a sum of Rs 10,000/- deposited in nay branch of (OBC) Oriental Bank of Commerce.
- The amount of Rs. 10000/- deposited with the option from will be adjusted against tuition fees for those candidates who have been Selected the Nursing Colleges through Convener, Nursing Counselling Board 2018/ 2018
For more details as such Register at our Examhelpline.in. You can also continue fasten with us for added Examination connected details so you don’t miss out on anything
#ruhs bsc nursing#ruhs#RUHS#RUHS BSC Nursing#RUHS BSC Nursing Counselling#Rajasthan University of Health Science#RUHS Nursing Online Counselling Schedule#RUHS BSC Nursing Admission#RUHS BSC Nursing Result#Application form of RUHS BSC Nursing#RUHS BSC Nursing College Allotment#Merit list of RUHS BSC Nursing#Seat Matrix of RUHS BSC Nursing#RUHS Nursing Counselling Procedure#RUHS BSC Nursing Counselling fee#Examhelpline