TG MEDCO MCET AC
TS MCET (Telangana State Medical Common Entrance Test).The candidate who are passed Higher Secondary school of science they can appearing this Examination is of “B” group of sciences student get Admission in under graduate course like MBBS/BDS. Probably this Examination is organized in the month of May. Every year number of candidate want to wish applies for this examination. It provides Universal Stage to all private, unaided dental & medical college in the state. TG MEDCO MET AC examination is organized through Telangana and this application is invited by online mode. This examination is State Level Exam and TG MEDCO MBBS BDS admission will be done basis of NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) .Candidates who want to wish take admission in TG MEDCO they can get all important details like Telangana MCET AC application form for Telangana MCET AC admission, eligible criteria, important dates, fees, and contact details in this page.
BRIEF OVERVIWE ABOUT TG MEDCO MCET AC:
- Examination Name : TG MEDCO MCET AC
- exam level: State Level
- exam type: Under Graduate
- Name of conducting body: Telangana Private Medical & Dental College Association
- Website: www.tgmedco.com
TG MEDCO MCET AC Important Dates:
The examination schedule of TG MEDCO MCET AC Candidates can check below the important dates from the table given below:
Date of application form start
In the month of April
Last date of online application form
In the month of April
Date of admit card
In the month of May
Date of result exam
In the month of May
TG MEDCO MCET AC Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who want to apply for TG MEDCO MCET AC exam of they can check below given eligibility criteria-
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen
- Candidate must have qualified in the All India NEET exam.
- Candidate must have permanent residents (PR) of India
- Candidate’s age Less than 17 years of age and have to not be above 21 years of age.
- Candidate must have passed class 12th from Telangana board of school education.
- Candidate have to secure at least 50 % marks for GENRELA category and 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC category and 45 % marks for Physically Handicapped candidates taken together in the subject of English, physics, chemistry and biology.
- Candidates have to pass class XII exam less than 10 + 2 level of Telangana Sate Higher Secondary Education Board or a comparable exam of recognized Indian university of board with English, Biology, Physics and Chemistry subject (PCB).
TG MEDCO MCET AC fee:
Candidates who want to apply in TG MEDCO MCET AC exam fee. They can get information for application form fee on official website-
- Candidate application form fee is Rs. 2000/- only
- Candidate can pay the fee via online mode by CREDIT CARD/DEBIT CARD/NET BANKING
- Application fee is non refundable.
TG MEDCO MCET AC Application Form:
Candidates who want to take admission in TG MEDCO MCET AC exam they have must fill up the Telangana MEDCO application form. For this candidates have to follow given steps-
- First of all go to official website of TG MEDCO MCET AC
- Before the fill up application form read all details carefully.
- After that candidates fill up all important details which require like- name, mobile number, date of birth, education details, and other details, etc.
- After that upload you pass port size photograph and signature as per requirement.
- Then enter require details and submit your application form.
- At last take a print out of your application form for future use.
P no: 565, Jubilee Hills CO-OP. House Building Society,
Hyderabad – 500 085, Telangana
Tel. No: 040 40337399
For more information about any entrance exam or other education related details then register in examhelpline.in.
#TSMEDCO#TGMEDCO#TSCET#TGCET#ts medical colleges#ts medical counselling#medical counselling ts#medical counselling ap#ap medical counselling#ts medical counselling#b category notification#ap meddco#apmedco#telangana medco#tgmedicomcetac#apmedico#mcet#ntruhs.ap.nic.in#tgmedco merit list#tgmedco website#tgmedico#tgmedicoac#Telangana Private Medical & Dental College Association#National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test#neet#ts neet#Telangana State Medical Common Entrance Test#tsmcet#tsmedcet#tgmedico#medicomcet ac#medicomcetac#Telangana MEDCO application form#TG MEDCO MCET AC#TG MEDCO MBBS BDS admission#TG MEDCO MCET AC Eligibility#Telangana MCET AC admission