TS EAMCET 2017 Notification, Application form, exam date
TS EAMCET 2017: TS EAMCET is the entrance exam for candidates who want admission into medical, agriculture and Engineering Colleges in Telangana state. TS EAMCET is organized by the JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University) on behalf of TSCHE (Telangana State Council of Higher Education) to get admission into BE/B.Tech, B.Arch and MBBS and BDS programmes in University and Private unaided and associated trained colleges in the State of Telangana. JNTU had released TS EAMCET 2017 Notification. Here we provide information about TS EAMCET 2017 Application form , exam date, eligibility criteria, admit card, counselling.
Overview of TS EAMCET 2017
- Exam name: Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Entrance Test – 2017
- Commonly Known As: TS EAMCET 2017
- Conducted Authority: JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technology University)
- Information About: TS EAMCET 2017 Notification
- Category of Exam: Entrance Exam
- Admission into: BE/B.Tech, B.Arch and MBBS and BDS programmes
- Level of Exam: State Level Exam
- Official Website: http://www.tseamcet.in/
Eligibility Criteria for TS EAMCET 2017 Admission
- Candidates must be Indian Nationality and also have card of PIO (Person of India Origin) or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India).
- Candidates must belong to the Telangana or Andhra Pradesh and satisfy Local / Non Local status requirement as laid down in the Telangana or Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates must complete 12th / HSC exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology.
TS EAMCET 2017 Application form fee: Candidates must pay Registration fee through online via credit card, debit card or Net banking. Registration fee is given below.
- Engineering (E): Rs. 250 for SC/ST and Rs. 500 for other candidates
- Agriculture & Medical (AM) : 250 for SC/ST and Rs. 500 for other candidates
- E & AM (both stream): 500 for SC/ST and Rs. 1000 for other candidates
How to apply for TS EAMCET 2017: Candidates can use below step to fill the TS EAMCET Online Application form 2017
- First go to the official website of TS EAMCET.
- Then click on the “Apply online” option, which is given at menu section.
- Candidates have first pay application fee using credit card or debit card.
- After successfully completing the payment, go for the “Apply Online”.
- Application form for TS EAMCET 2017 will open on your screen.
- Enter all the details carefully step by step.
- Then submit application form.
TS EAMCET Important Date 2017
|1||28th February 2017||Starting date of submission to application form|
|2||28th March 2017||Last date of to submit application form without late fee|
|3||3rd April 2017 to 13th April 2017||Correction of online application form in already submitted form|
|4||3rd April 2017||Last date of to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 500/-|
|5||13th April 2017||Last date of to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 1,000/-|
|6||22nd April 2017||Last date of to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 5,000/-|
|7||29th April 2017||Last date of to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 10,000/-|
|8||24th April 2017 to 30th April 2017||Date to download TS EAMCET Admit Card 2017|
|9||2nd May 2017 A). 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM for Engineering B). 02:30 PM to 05:00 PM For Agriculture & Medical||TS EAMCET 2017 Exam Date|
TS EAMCET Syllabus and Pattern 2017 for Engineering: Question in the exam will ask on three subject Physics, Chemistry and Mathematic. Syllabus of exam is based on 11th and 12th Standard syllabus. Complete Syllabus and Pattern is available from 28th February 2017.
TS EAMCET 2017 Exam Syllabus and Pattern for Agriculture and Medical: Question in the exam will ask on three subject Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Syllabus of exam is based on 11th and 12th Standard syllabus. Complete Syllabus and Pattern is available from 28th February 2017.
TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2017: Admit card will be available from 24th April 2017 to 30th April 2017.
Candidates can download Admit card from official website: click here
TS EAMCET 2017 Admission process: Candidates will be selected based on the TS EAMCET Merit list 2017.
Exam the declaration of TS EAMCET 2017 Result, candidates have to appear in the TA EAMCET counselling process 2017 and select their college and courses based on their merit list.
Important link for TS EAMCET 2017
- Click here for official website.
- Click here to check TS EAMCET Important Date 2017.
- Click here for the TS EAMCET 2017 Application form
- Click here or Click on here for Telangana EAMCET Notification 2017
Thanks for visiting examhelpline.in and for read TS EAMCET 2017 article. Wish you all the best for TS EAMCET Result 2017. Candidates can visit us for more information regarding to: Admission, Application form, admit card, exam results, Exam Pattern and Syllabus, Answer key, Recruitment, govt jobs, government exams.
#TS EAMCET 2017#TS EAMCET 2018#Application form#Admit card#Answer key#Result#Counselling#exam#examhelpline#Application Form#Eligibility Criteria for TS EAMCET 2016 Admission#EXAM DATE#How to apply for TS EAMCET 2016#TS EAMCET 2016 Admission process#TS EAMCET 2016 Application form#TS EAMCET 2016 Notification#TS EAMCET Important Date 2016#TS EAMCET Online Application form 2016#TS EAMCET Syllabus and Pattern 2016#tseamcet.in