UP CPAT Admit card
UP CPAT Admit card: Combined Pre-AYUSH Test is known as CPAT. UP CPAT is the entrance exam for the students gets admission into BAMS, BUMS, BHMS course in Uttar Pradesh State. Combined Pre-AYUSH Test is organizing by Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, Varanasi. The last date to fill up and submit the application form of UP CPAT is in September. In fact, Hall Ticket of UP CPAT will be released in September. Entrance exam of UP CPAT will be conducted in October. Lots of students wants to apply for the admission into BAMS, BUMS and BHMS course, they all can apply for the UP CPAT. All the students who will fill up and submit the Application form of UP CPAT , they all are waiting for the Admit card of UP CPAT. UP CPAT Admit card is very important for the students who wants to give the entrance exam. In fact, students can also check the following details for more details about Uttar Pradesh CPAT Admit card .
UP CPAT Admit card downloading date
UP CPAT Admit card will only release for the students who will successfully submit the UP CPAT online application form on or before the last date. Hall Ticket of UP CPAT is very important student to appear in exam. In fact, Admit card of CPAT will be released in September and the Entrance exam will be conducted in October . Students must have to download the Call Letter of UP CPAT in October .
Overview of UP CPAT Entrance Exam
- Name of Exam: Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-AYUSH Test, commonly known as UP CPAT
- University Name : Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, Varanasi
- Level of exam: State level entrance exam
- Category of exam: Entrance Exam for BAMS, BUMS, BHMS course
- Details about: UP CPAT Admit card
- Admission into: BAMS, BUMS, BHMS course
- Date of entrance exam: 4th October
- Date to declare admit card: 29th September
UP CPAT Hall Ticket
As per the notification of CPAT, UP CPAT Admit card will release in September. Hall ticket of UP CPAT will be released at the official website of CPAT. Candidates need to check the official website to Download UP CPAT Call Letter . In fact, candidates can also check our website to check all the latest details about exam. Candidates can check and use the following step to download the Uttar Pradesh CPAT exam Admit card
How to Download UP CPAT Admit card
- First of open the website of CPAT.
- Then find the link of “Admit card of UP CPAT”.
- Click on the link and open the link of Admit card.
- One login page will open.
- Enter required details such registration No, Seat No, DOB and Password.
- Then submit details or login into your account.
- Admit card will open, download admit card.
Download Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-AYUSH Test Admit card
Important Date of UP CPAT
- Last date to apply for Application form of UP CPAT : in the month of September
- Date to release UP CPAT Admit card : in the month of September
- Date of UP CPAT Exam: in the month of October
- Date to Release Answer key of UP CPAT : in the month of October
- Date to release Result of UP CPAT : in the month of October
Important Document for Uttar Pradesh CPAT Exam
- UP CPAT Admit card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Or other Id proof issued by a Gazzetted officer
Important Details found in UP CPAT Admit card
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Photo
- Gender of candidates
- DOB (Date of Birth)
- Name of father
- Name of exam
- Date of exam
- Time of exam
- Exam code
- Exam center
- Venue of exam
- Sign of candidates
- Some of the important instruction about exam
Register at examhelpline.in for more details Uttar Pradesh CPAT and also for other BAMS, BUMS, BHMS Entrance exam and also for Medical entrance exam.
#UP CPAT Admit card#Combined Pre-AYUSH Test#CPAT Admit card#application form of UP CPAT#Uttar Pradesh CPAT Admit card#Admit card of UP CPAT#Hall Ticket of UP CPAT#Call Letter of UP CPAT# UP CPAT Hall Ticket#Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-AYUSH Test Admit card#How to Download UP CPAT Admit card#examhelpline