UPCAT (Uttar Pradesh common admission Test) Dental is organized through of private and Government colleges of MBBS/BDS in the state of Uttar Pradesh. this Examination is all Indian level medical entrance exam. This examination is national exam. Entrance examination is the India’s most important exam for the BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) number of candidate wan t to wish take admission in this university. Probably this examination organized in the month of May. This examination is the basis of the NEET PG score. Candidate can fill up application form through offline/online mode. Candidates who want to wish take admission in UPCAT DENTAL they can get all important details like- UPCAT BDS application form, eligible criteria, important dates of UPCAT Dental, fees, contact details in this page.
BRIEF OVERVIWE ABOUT UPCAT DENTAL
- Name of examination : UPCAT DENTAL
- exam level: National Level
- exam type: Under Graduate
- Name of conducting body: Association of Privet Medical & Dental College Uttar Pradesh
- Website: www.upcatdental.net
UPCAT DENTAL important dates:
The examination schedule of UPCAT DENTAL Candidates can check below the important dates from the table given below:
date of online application form start
in the month of February
date of online application form close
in the month of April
date of examination
In the month of May
Date of result
In the month of June
Date of counselling
In the month of July
UPCAT DENTAL eligibility criteria:
Candidates who want to apply for UPCAT DENTAL exam of they can check below given eligibility criteria-
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen
- Candidate must have qualified in the All India NEET exam.
- Candidate must have permanent residents (PR) of India
- Candidate’s age Less than 17 years of age and have to not be above 21 years of age before 31 December 1999.
- Candidate must have passed class 12th from Uttar Pradesh board of school education.
- Candidate have to secure at least 50 % marks for GENRELA category and 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC category and 45 % marks for Physically Handicapped candidates taken together in the subject of English, physics, chemistry and biology.
- Candidates have to pass class XII exam less than 10 + 2 level of Uttar Pradesh Sate Higher Secondary Education Board or a comparable exam of recognized Indian university of board with English, Biology, Physics and Chemistry subject (PCB).
UPCAT DENTAL fee:
Candidates who want to apply in UPCAT DENTAL exam fee. They can get information for application form fee on official website-
- Candidate application form fee is Rs. 1500/- only
- Candidate can pay the fee via online mode.
- Candidate can pay the fee via offline mode through DD (demand draft) in favor of- “ The association of private Medical & Dental Colleges of Uttar Pradesh”
- The postal address is below given
Izzat Nagar Post Office,
UPCAT DENTAL application form:
Candidates who want to take Uttar Pradesh Dental admission they have must fill up the application form. For this candidates have to follow given steps-
- First of all go to official website of UPCAT DENTAL
- Before the fill up application form read all details carefully.
- After that candidates fill up all important details which require like- name, mobile number, date of birth, education details, and other details, etc.
- After that upload you pass port size photograph and signature as per requirement.
- Then enter require details and submit your application form.
- At last take a print out of your application form for future use.
The Coordinator of UPCAT – DENTAL,
Association of Private Medical 7 Dental colleges of Uttar Pradesh,
Tel.no: 0581- 2303344, 2300647
Fax no: 0581- 2303345
For more information about any entrance exam or other education related details then register in examhelpline.in.