Uttarakhand MBBS BDS Admission
H.N.B. Uttarakhand Medical Education University is conducted Uttarakhand Pre Medical Test (UPMT) every year for admissions into UG Medical and Dental courses in Uttarakhand State. UPMT has been replaced by the NEET UG test. Now, Medical Admission in all private medical and state level universities/colleges will be done through NEET UG Ranks or Scores only. Uttarakhand MBBS BDS Admissions will be through on the basis of scores or ranks obtained in NEET UG examination.
Uttarakhand MBBS BDS Admission through NEET
NEET UG (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test – Under Graduate) is a national level exam for admissions to MBBS and BDS courses. It is organized by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) NEET UG exam has replaced AIPMT (All India Pre Medical Test) and also all state level medical and dental entrance exams for medical admission to all medical and dental, government and private universities/colleges all over the country.
NEET UG exam is expected to be held in May month. The online application form of NEET UG will be starts from the December month. To seek admissions in H.N.B. Uttarakhand Medical Education University, applicants have to appear in the NEET exam.
NEET UG Exam Pattern
- NEET will be pen and paper based examination. The duration of NEET UG will be of three hours.
- The NEET exam will consist of one paper containing total of a 180 multiple choice questions from the Biology (Botany and Zoology), Physics and Chemistry.
- Furthermore, the NEET UG syllabus is based on the Class XI and XII subjects and topics.
Uttarakhand MBBS BDS Eligibility
- Applicants must be Indian Citizen.
- Applicants must qualified NEET UG exam with valid scores.
- Applicants must have minimum 50% marks in the subjects of English, Biology/Biotechnology, Physics and Chemistry.
Uttarakhand MBBS BDS Application Form
- Applicants who have qualified NEET UG exam and getting admissions in Uttarakhand Medical and Dental course should fill up the application form.
- First applicants have to visit the HNB University Uttarakhand official site (www.hnbumu.ac.in) and then click on the NEET Apply Online link.
- If you’re new user click on the link Registration and enter the applicant’s name, mobile number and submit it.
- Then applicants should fill up the online application form with compulsory details such as applicant’s personal details, contact details, qualification exam details, NEET UG details, and upload photograph and signature.
- After submitting Uttarakhand MBBS application, applicants need to pay the application fee by clicking on the link Pay Fees.
Uttarakhand MBBS BDS Application Fee
- Applicants can pay the Uttarakhand MBBS BDS application fee of Rs. 2000 for General/OBC category and Rs. 1400 for SC/ST category.
- Applicants can be paid the Uttarakhand UG medical application form fee via Credit card/Debit card or net banking.
Uttarakhand MBBS BDS Counselling
- Uttarakhand UG Medical will be completed on the basis of the scores obtained by applicants in NEET UG exam. The Uttarakhand UG Medical counselling process involves registration, choice filling, merit list and seat allotment.
For more information about any entrance exam or other education related details then register in examhelpline.in.