WBNAT and WBPGNAT Result 2017
WBNAT and WBPGNAT Result 2017: West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS) had release the notification for the WBNAT and WBPGNAT 2017. West Bengal Post Basic B Sc Nursing Admission Test is known as WBNAT, which is organising for the candidates who want to get admission into Post Basic B Sc Nursing Courses. Same as, West Bengal M Sc Nursing Admission Test is known as WBPGNAT and it is organise for admission into M Sc Nursing courses. In fact, WBUHS Has also successfully conducted the Entrance Exam of WBNAT and WBPGNAT on 23rd September 2017. Lots of candidates had the entrance exam and now all the candidates want to know the Answer key of WBNAT and WBPGNAT 2017 and also Result of WBNAT and WBPGNAT 2017. WBNAT Result 2017 and WBPGNAT Result 2017 will be released after the one or two of entrance exam, as per the official notification. Based on the Result of WBPGNAT and WBNAT 2017 Entrance Exam, candidates will get admission into Post Basic B Sc Nursing and M Sc Nursing courses into West Bengal State. So, who want download and check WBNAT and WBPGNAT 2017 Answer key and Result, they can check the following information.
WBNAT and WBPGNAT 2017 Result
West Bengal University of Health Science will release WBNAT and WBPGNAT Result 2017. So, the result of West Bengal WBNAT and WBPGNAT 2017 will be release the official website of WBUHS. As per the official website the WBNAT 2017 result will be release after one or two week of entrance exam. In fact, students can also visit our website to check the WBPGNAT 2017 Result and also for the all other latest details about the Entrance exam. Candidates can also follow the following step to check WBNAT and WBPGNAT exam Result 2017.
How to check WBNAT and WBPGNAT Result 2017
- To check the Result, you need to open the official website.
- Then find the link of WBNAT and WBPGNAT 2017 Result.
- Then open the link of Result.
- One login page will open.
- Enter Use Id / Application No, which required by WBUHS.
- After that click on the “Login” button, which given at login page.
- So, if you enter correct details, then result will open.
- You can save and also take print out of Result for future use.
Check WBNAT and WBPGNAT 2017 Exam Result
Merit list of WBNAT and WBPGNAT 2017
- Rank of WBNAT and WBPGNAT 2017 is very important for candidates to get admission into nursing courses.
- WBNAT and WBPGNAT Rank 2017 will provide based on the marks achieved by candidates in entrance exam.
- WBNAT and WBPGNAT Merit list 2017 include marks details and also show the category of candidates which will use for the WBNAT WBPGNAT Counselling 2017. In fact, it also contain candidate’s marks, rank position, name of candidates, Roll No etc.
- OBC – A / OBC – B category reservation will applicable if seat will add 30th April 2013. In fact, for physical Handicapped candidates horizontal reservation will be allowed. But, seat at NIOH, OBC share of seat remain according to GOT Reservation Rules.
- There is no document is verified, after the appearing in the written test. Candidates who will not cleat the entrance exam, they are not eligible for the admission.
If candidates will secure same marks in WBNAT and WBPGNAT Result 2017, the rank will be finding according to following process.
- In this case, candidates in the Merit list of WBNAT 2017 will be found according to the number of wrong answer such, candidates give more incorrect answer will place in lower position in the Rank list of WBNAT and WBPGNAT 2017.
- If in above case, still candidates will get same marks, then the rank will be found based on the Age. Candidates who older by age, will select first for the admission.
Register at examhelpline.in for more details about WBNAT and WBPGNAT 2018 and also for other Nursing exam.
#WBNAT and WBPGNAT Result#Result of WBPGNAT and WBNAT#Result of WBPGNAT#WBPGNAT Result#Result of WBNAT#Result of WBNAT and WBPGNAT#Result of WBNAT and WBPGNAT#WBNAT and WBPGNAT#WBNAT Result#How to check WBNAT and WBPGNAT Result#Merit list of WBNAT and WBPGNAT#Merit list of WBNAT#Rank list of WBNAT and WBPGNAT#examhelpline