West Bengal MBBS Application Form 2017
The admission conducting authority, West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) will be held the West Bengal MBBS Admission 2017. The West Bengal MBBS Application Form 2017 will be available onthe 11th July to 16th July, 2017. The application form will be released in online mode only. West Bengal will not be organizing their state level entrance examination for MBBS and BDS. The West Bengal MBBS Admission will be done through the NEET Exam 2017. Candidates looking admission in MBBS and BDS course in West Bengal must appeared NEET 2017. Applicants who wish to appear for West Bengal MBBS programme can pay the fee through Debit Card/Credit Card or Bank Challan. All qualified candidates will be allowed to participate in admission procedure by filling and submitting the online application form of West Bengal MBBS 2017. Candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria of the state before filling the online application form. For more details about the West Bengal MBBS 2017 Admission Form, read the entire article.
The filling and submitting of online application form for West Bengal MBBS 2017 Admission will include the following steps: fill the registration form, upload documents and certificates, image and pay application fee. The candidates will have to pay Rs.500 as application form fee.
West Bengal MBBS Application Form 2017 - Click Here
Steps to fill West Bengal MBBS Admission Form 2017
Candidates can read the following steps to fill and submit the West Bengal MBBS Application Form 2017.
Step: 1 Registration
- First, all candidates go to its official site of West Bengal MBBS Admission 2017 and click on the register link for West Bengal MBBS Application Form 2017 for Admission Procedure and Counselling Procedure.
- Candidates will have to filled personal details and educational qualification in the West Bengal MBBS Admission Form 2017.
Step: 2 Payments of Fees
- Candidate can payment of fee through offline or online.
- Online payment can be complete via Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- Offline payment can be done via E- Challan.
Step: 3 Choices locking of Course and colleges
- All candidates will have to select their preference college and lock their choice by clicking on submit button. Once candidate submit their choices after that they cannot change and edit in choice filling. Candidates can download and printout their choice locking list for further use.
Documents need to be attached with West Bengal MBBS Application Form 2017
- Certificate of SC/ST/OBC
- Left thumb impression
- Certificate of PWD
- Income Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- 10th class mark sheet
- Scanned signature of applicant
- Recent Passport size photograph
West Bengal MBBS Counselling 2017
West Bengal MBBS Counselling 2017 will be held by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB). The counselling of West Bengal MBBS 2017 will be conducted in the month of July, 2017. WBJEEB will organize counselling for admission to MBBS course in government, private and deemed universities across West Bengal. Candidates can select their course during the counselling procedure. After counselling, the eligible candidates will be allotted seats according to their preference of choices and number of seat availability at the counselling procedure. After seat allotment, candidates will have to go at their allotted colleges for certificate and document verification and fee payment. West Bengal MBBS Counselling schedule and West Bengal MBBS seat allotment will release soon after NEET 2017 Result.
#West Bengal MBBS Application Form#West Bengal MBBS Admission#application form of West Bengal MBBS#NEET Exam#West Bengal MBBS Counselling#West Bengal MBBS seat allotment#counselling of West Bengal MBBS#examhelpline#West Bengal MBBS Counselling schedule#West Bengal MBBS Counselling process